Satyamev Jayate TV Series is creating a lot of Heat in India and the way Aamir Khan is creating the awareness among us by discussing sensitive topics, do you think it can bring the Change India is waiting for ?

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes. Every small step in right direction brings change- sooner or later. even our discussion in the forum may contribute to change. Hence, we must always write responsibly and for national interest.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
But that's the problem here. Rather than supporting and following the good path, people are crticizing Aamir that he is just making bucks out of such programs.

it is a nice step to open the drawbacks of our country and yes he is giving solution too. we have to think about where are we?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
But that's the problem here. Rather than supporting and following the good path, people are crticizing Aamir that he is just making bucks out of such programs.

But Puneet, although Amir does get the credit for bringing sensitive issues into focus, it is equally true that he is doing it for money, otherwise, if he really was thinking about helping those cause, he could very well donate the 3.5 crores that he charges for the show, I am not sure if that amount is PER EPISODE.

The real heroes are those people who have working for such people adn getting actual and real results, all at the cost of personal sacrifices and threats to their life. This show is only helping bring more publicity to Amir khan, and pushing those people further behind!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Exactly. But you know what happened. Our kamwali bai was talking to us that her husband Sister marriage is coming and they have to give them TV, Fridge etc. etc. and we asked her , don't you see satyamev jayate. Wahan usne bola naa don;t support dowry and you know what she said: " Uski kaun sunta hai.. "
Now tell me , what should i answer her. There are many like her who will keep cribbing about India's system but won't do anything to improve it

Totally Agree, but who don't want to earn. He is doing that too but at least making a good cause out of it.. but why are we looking for negative sides ? Let him make money but at the same time doing good stuff should be appreciated.

Exactly. But you know what happened. Our kamwali bai was talking to us that her husband Sister marriage is coming and they have to give them TV, Fridge etc. etc. and we asked her , don't you see satyamev jayate. Wahan usne bola naa don;t support dowry and you know what she said: " Uski kaun sunta hai.. "
Now tell me , what should i answer her. There are many like her who will keep cribbing about India's system but won't do anything to improve it

Puneet, that is because your kamwali bai and everyone else's for that matter, lives in a real world where she knows that if something happens to her daughter, there will be no one to help her. In case she decides not to give dowry, her daughter will remain unmarried and the areas where such women live are not favorable and safe for young unmarried women.

FYI, Puneet if you want to reply to any particular post, just click on the Quote button below that post, and that will get highlighted in your reply, so others also know to which post you are replying to!! :)

Totally Agree, but who don't want to earn. He is doing that too but at least making a good cause out of it.. but why are we looking for negative sides ? Let him make money but at the same time doing good stuff should be appreciated.

Yes, let him make money, that is not a problem to us, but the only thing is that he generalizes too much, doe snot really give credit to people who are actually doing an enormous job in those fields and his tears are totally fake!! The last part bothers me very much!

Puneet, that is because your kamwali bai and everyone else's for that matter, lives in a real world where she knows that if something happens to her daughter, there will be no one to help her. In case she decides not to give dowry, her daughter will remain unmarried and the areas where such women live are not favorable and safe for young unmarried women.

FYI, Puneet if you want to reply to any particular post, just click on the Quote button below that post, and that will get highlighted in your reply, so others also know to which post you are replying to!! :)

ha haa.. Thanks for that. I thought Quick reply does that.. But this is what i am asking No ? Change can only come if we can stop such things. Every individual has to take the step to bring the change

ha haa.. Thanks for that. I thought Quick reply does that.. But this is what i am asking No ? Change can only come if we can stop such things. Every individual has to take the step to bring the change

You are most welcome Puneet!! Yes, its true that all individually, each one of us can make a change, but in reality how many of us are going to accept the cost that it takes, not in terms of money of course!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.