Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Totally Agree, but who don't want to earn. He is doing that too but at least making a good cause out of it.. but why are we looking for negative sides ? Let him make money but at the same time doing good stuff should be appreciated.

Puneet,

There is lot of craziness for celebrities in India. If common day to day problems are discussed by a celebrite then people think to change it to some exetent but if a normal person discusses it no one care to have a glance at it... :dry:
This program is also based on that principle some major problems are dicussed with solutions.I think it can definetely bring some change in the society. Movies are also influencing people now-a-days so celebrities have power to change the society...

Regarding aamir's pay any job needs appreciation for performing it well...so he will take it and we can'nt expect him to be a saint for not accepting anything.
Totally Agree, but who don't want to earn. He is doing that too but at least making a good cause out of it.. but why are we looking for negative sides ? Let him make money but at the same time doing good stuff should be appreciated.

Puneet,

There is lot of craziness for celebrities in India. If common day to day problems are discussed by a celebrite then people think to change it to some exetent but if a normal person discusses it no one care to have a glance at it... :dry:
This program is also based on that principle some major problems are dicussed with solutions.I think it can definetely bring some change in the society. Movies are also influencing people now-a-days so celebrities have power to change the society...

Regarding aamir's pay any job needs appreciation for performing it well...so he will take it and we can'nt expect him to be a saint for not accepting anything.

True Rajani. Thats what i hope too. Even at least 5-10% people chan bring a change in their thoughts and stand against things which can bring good change. Indian will be lot better....

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Exactly. But you know what happened. Our kamwali bai was talking to us that her husband Sister marriage is coming and they have to give them TV, Fridge etc. etc. and we asked her , don't you see satyamev jayate. Wahan usne bola naa don;t support dowry and you know what she said: " Uski kaun sunta hai.. "
Now tell me , what should i answer her. There are many like her who will keep cribbing about India's system but won't do anything to improve it

Puneet, that is because your kamwali bai and everyone else's for that matter, lives in a real world where she knows that if something happens to her daughter, there will be no one to help her. In case she decides not to give dowry, her daughter will remain unmarried and the areas where such women live are not favorable and safe for young unmarried women.

FYI, Puneet if you want to reply to any particular post, just click on the Quote button below that post, and that will get highlighted in your reply, so others also know to which post you are replying to!! :)

Yes kalyani is right, dowry system is still a curse to some people...but I think its illegal too. If puneet's servants registers a complaint immediately after the marriage then no one can harm her daughter as if anything happens to her, all the family member have to live the rest of their life in jail..I know this type of things are not encouraged in the society but how can one completey say bye to dowry murders in such cases.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Exactly. But you know what happened. Our kamwali bai was talking to us that her husband Sister marriage is coming and they have to give them TV, Fridge etc. etc. and we asked her , don't you see satyamev jayate. Wahan usne bola naa don;t support dowry and you know what she said: " Uski kaun sunta hai.. "
Now tell me , what should i answer her. There are many like her who will keep cribbing about India's system but won't do anything to improve it

Puneet, that is because your kamwali bai and everyone else's for that matter, lives in a real world where she knows that if something happens to her daughter, there will be no one to help her. In case she decides not to give dowry, her daughter will remain unmarried and the areas where such women live are not favorable and safe for young unmarried women.

FYI, Puneet if you want to reply to any particular post, just click on the Quote button below that post, and that will get highlighted in your reply, so others also know to which post you are replying to!! :)

Yes kalyani is right, dowry system is still a curse to some people...but I think its illegal too. If puneet's servants registers a complaint immediately after the marriage then no one can harm her daughter as if anything happens to her, all the family member have to live the rest of their life in jail..I know this type of things are not encouraged in the society but how can one completey say bye to dowry murders in such cases.

Thanks Rajani.. I was looking for this.. But billi ke galle mein ghanti bandhe kaun... everyone wants the change but no one dares to take a step. One step is required to give courage and example for others... For that determination is needed and i hope she gets it soon... :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
But that's the problem here. Rather than supporting and following the good path, people are crticizing Aamir that he is just making bucks out of such programs.

But Puneet, although Amir does get the credit for bringing sensitive issues into focus, it is equally true that he is doing it for money, otherwise, if he really was thinking about helping those cause, he could very well donate the 3.5 crores that he charges for the show, I am not sure if that amount is PER EPISODE.

The real heroes are those people who have working for such people adn getting actual and real results, all at the cost of personal sacrifices and threats to their life. This show is only helping bring more publicity to Amir khan, and pushing those people further behind!

May be that money is for research, salary for the team, payment for singers/lyrics, etc

May be Aamir gets money for the right cause!

Swetha Shenoy
But that's the problem here. Rather than supporting and following the good path, people are crticizing Aamir that he is just making bucks out of such programs.

But Puneet, although Amir does get the credit for bringing sensitive issues into focus, it is equally true that he is doing it for money, otherwise, if he really was thinking about helping those cause, he could very well donate the 3.5 crores that he charges for the show, I am not sure if that amount is PER EPISODE.

The real heroes are those people who have working for such people adn getting actual and real results, all at the cost of personal sacrifices and threats to their life. This show is only helping bring more publicity to Amir khan, and pushing those people further behind!

May be that money is for research, salary for the team, payment for singers/lyrics, etc

Yes sweta,
This absolutely right! Now-a-days fake tears are only considered than real tears, whether aamir's tears are fake or not but his acting is helping people to wake up.

Thanks Rajani.. I was looking for this.. But billi ke galle mein ghanti bandhe kaun... everyone wants the change but no one dares to take a step. One step is required to give courage and example for others... For that determination is needed and i hope she gets it soon... :) :)

The answer for billi ke galle mein ghanti bandhe kaun is- all
Society near her( where she stays) people should support the family with fear.

I have seen every episode and whatever he has told ,i think all right.

Yes sweta,
This absolutely right! Now-a-days fake tears are only considered than real tears, whether aamir's tears are fake or not but his acting is helping people to wake up.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Puneet,

The way you have put it so well, I cannot help but agree with you here!!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Rajani K

Probably yes, the money that he gets might include all those other costs!! But I cannot help but comment on the irony of it all, whereas he gets paid to bring those issues on the national front, the activists who are battling those very issues have to battle on the economic front as well, mainly to get donations from others to help their cause along!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.