Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't think so but gradually people will think differently thus something good will happen..
I don't think so but gradually people will think differently thus something good will happen..

Very true!! Welcome to boddunan smee! I hope you will enjoy here and also please do go through the FAQs to make yourself familiar!! Welcome aboard!! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I do not know if Satyamev Jayate can bring change to India. But definitely it is creating awareness among the people. People are getting to know about the various wrong practices happening in the society. The objective of the program will be fulfilled if change occurs even in 1% of the people.
I do not know if Satyamev Jayate can bring change to India. But definitely it is creating awareness among the people. People are getting to know about the various wrong practices happening in the society. The objective of the program will be fulfilled if change occurs even in 1% of the people.

To bring change in the country we need to aware/educate more and more people which this program is doing but still we need to educate people more. :)
I guess.. he is doing well. He is giving good and many unknown information to the viewers which is important and everybody should know about them. Even though he is getting money for that, he is doing well.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I guess.. he is doing well. He is giving good and many unknown information to the viewers which is important and everybody should know about them. Even though he is getting money for that, he is doing well.

There is no harm in getting money for doing a job as long as the job is done properly. And I think he is doing a great job of spreading awareness. And as Sanjeev has rightly said, you need to spread awareness in order to bring the change.

Anand getting money is OK otherwise all profit will be taken away by the director. :laugh:
satyamev jayathe has definately done a wonderful job by making people aware of the happenings but for a change a show is not enough for that we people have to take a step ahead by our actions.
sitting at home and watching a show can make us aware of surroundings happening but for making a change in society we should do something.

a.s.
Satyamev Jayate is opening our india, which we haven't seen. I always have tears in my eyes,when i see the show.
Because you see such India,which is cruel and is not eligible to be said human.

Some people we see that have changed or trying to change that cruelness.So,these people are good.

Lots of crime,discrimination etc and etc.

Awareness will change this. We need to strong towards cruelness,have to fight and that will really bring change.

Want to make each day Accountable

This is a nice programe started and realy heart touching.
Aag lagana mera moqsad nehi ,logoko sochena ke liye mera ye programe-Amir said.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.