Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why is learning process always tedious? Sometimes we feel that it is much better to implement anything rather than learning it. :ohmy: :S

How can you implement without learning the trick?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8093]}
bye.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Learning process is not tedious. It depends on Instructor also, how he/she is capable to make the topic interesting and in what extent.

My Objective is "Learn with Fun".

Learn With Lots of Excitement and Fun
Feel the Joy When the Thing is Done,
Our Hearts and Heads Both Feel So Good
When Fun is the Ruling Mantra All Around!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8094]}
Thank you said by: Rajani K
Why is learning process always tedious? Sometimes we feel that it is much better to implement anything rather than learning it. :ohmy: :S

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8095]}
bullriding.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8095]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8096]}

Thats the catch here.. Learn while you implement.. Its a different process

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Who says learning process is tedious? :ohmy:

Its for those who don't want to learn from others. :blink:

If you ask some college students or employees you would say it...though not all most of them find it dull or boring.

I am an employee in an organization and take it as an opportunity to learn something new for mine and my organisation's growth. :)

That is because you WISH to learn and are not COMPELLED to learn, there is a difference between the two, and the difference is that you want to do it, therefore you enjoy it!

Very true Kalyani..If we are compelled to learn it becomes more messy and now-a-days in schools and college its happening... after sometime we feel like robots listening the instructors commands... :laugh: :)

But one should make it a habit to learn new things to remain competitive. I know many people in my organization who never remained updated with the time and were left behind with others. :blink:

If you ask some college students or employees you would say it...though not all most of them find it dull or boring.

I am an employee in an organization and take it as an opportunity to learn something new for mine and my organisation's growth. :)

That is because you WISH to learn and are not COMPELLED to learn, there is a difference between the two, and the difference is that you want to do it, therefore you enjoy it!

Very true Kalyani..If we are compelled to learn it becomes more messy and now-a-days in schools and college its happening... after sometime we feel like robots listening the instructors commands... :laugh: :)

But one should make it a habit to learn new things to remain competitive. I know many people in my organization who never remained updated with the time and were left behind with others. :blink:

See that's what is the problem...may be people feel they don't need learning after sometime...but fact is we are learner and in life without learner nothing is possible...

See that's what is the problem...may be people feel they don't need learning after sometime...but fact is we are learner and in life without learner nothing is possible...

Every time,every moment we are learning. Learning never stops.

Want to make each day Accountable

Trial and error is the basic learning process. There are alternative ways of doing things. You may find through your own or others' experience that a particular way is best.

As our civilization is very ancient, there us no use everyone learning everything through trial and error. Hence, learning is also transferred to next generation through teaching.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In our lives in every aspect we learn something or the other. and we get some lessons by the others

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.