Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It happened to me also. My ex-employer didn't pay my 3 months salary. :angry: After asking for salary, he started shouting at me. :angry: Then I just simply slapped him and took his laptop and went away. :laugh:

This is very unfortunate and you could take legal action against him.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Of course one can question the employer for not keeping his commitments like that. BUT, before that, one must first ascertain whether he or she has fulfilled all of his/own requirements that are pertaining to the job and whether that job has been done properly.

Yes I agree with that...If you don,t have the right to question a wrongdoing then such an employer will not survive for long either !

Employee or employer both have certain obligations to keep, if any of them does not find acts of other's is free to part ways. However, the right understanding and sense of responsibility should prevail before taking an action in haste.

Of course that is understood, it works both ways, both should have a sense of duty and responsibility...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
It happened to me also. My ex-employer didn't pay my 3 months salary. :angry: After asking for salary, he started shouting at me. :angry: Then I just simply slapped him and took his laptop and went away. :laugh:

This is very unfortunate and you could take legal action against him.

Laptop was costlier than my 3 months salary. :laugh: In legal action there would some expenses.
It happen in most of the companies now-a-days, that employer do what ever they like and even don't pay sometimes saying "didn't liked your work" :angry:
While hiring they should analyse employee's capability..they do it too. Then why they betray us and in such case what should a employee do?

One can raise question to employer if he/she is sincere and honest. He/she should be courageous enough to meet the consequences.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
We cannot question the employer because they used to change the rules of their own. We don't even fully read the agreement before signing.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
We cannot question the employer because they used to change the rules of their own. We don't even fully read the agreement before signing.

Exactly we can never question the employer. They make rules of their own and at any cost we have to follow even though we may not wish to follow them. :evil:
The agreement containing many pages. when getting employment we don't usually think about that agreement and all.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
The agreement containing many pages. when getting employment we don't usually think about that agreement and all.

Every organization does that and they write everything which is in their favor. They try to lake employee their slaves. :evil:
It happen in most of the companies now-a-days, that employer do what ever they like and even don't pay sometimes saying "didn't liked your work" :angry:
While hiring they should analyse employee's capability..they do it too. Then why they betray us and in such case what should a employee do?

Nowadays people fight back for their rights so it is not too bad a situation, if they are right i what they did, they would go all out to get justice and I am sure the employer too would know that, so the best policy to adopt is to do your best and hope for the best..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@usha

I agree with you some institutions are there now to fight against employee problem but most of the time employers escape smartly as they have more contacts and money compared to employee.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.