The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhyaji,suppose your karma went to zero and some one gave you minus points and your karma went to minus and then some gave you karma then your karma comes to 0 from minus points.So some of your karma points are spent to recover minus points.This is one way of points spent.

In articles if they are rejecting the approved and published articles then they are giving us negative points those are added under points spent.

I hope you understood.

Before i used to have -3 and now it went to -5.

Points spend for retaining karmas also :S :S :S :S

Ok...tell me, what's this community points????

I don't think they are related to marka, I guess only Maverick can answer this question!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

FOr me it has -25 so I had less rejections in the site as well as this is the nice information for me.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Then bruce lee mine is -5 then i have also less rejection

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhyaji,suppose your karma went to zero and some one gave you minus points and your karma went to minus and then some gave you karma then your karma comes to 0 from minus points.So some of your karma points are spent to recover minus points.This is one way of points spent.

In articles if they are rejecting the approved and published articles then they are giving us negative points those are added under points spent.

I hope you understood.

I don't think they are related to marka, I guess only Maverick can answer this question!

Karma is not related to Boddunan points. Karma points + or - are different from points earned. For this please see the points scheme.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think, if a thread itself is deleted, all its participants will lose points. Isn't it?
If so, will his no.of posts also reduce???? Any idea?????

Meera sandhu
Thanks kalyani mam, gulshan ji, sandhya ji, sarala and everyone for clearing my doubt. i didnt spend any points till now, so i have no rejection. :cheer: :)

Vinu
I think, if a thread itself is deleted, all its participants will lose points. Isn't it?
If so, will his no.of posts also reduce???? Any idea?????

I dont think everyone points get rejected. :unsure:

Vinu

I hope you understood.

I am so surprised, this is the number of total points earned by total members. Thanks to me. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Kanna....after seeing my account status, hoping your doubt will be cleared.
It happened when my two published articles rejected later. I lost cash credits too....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8234]}

Can anyone tell me, what's this community points??? :S :S :evil: :evil: :evil:

These are points earned by all members up to date. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Kanna....after seeing my account status, hoping your doubt will be cleared.
It happened when my two published articles rejected later. I lost cash credits too....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8234]}

Can anyone tell me, what's this community points??? :S :S :evil: :evil: :evil:

These are points earned by all members up to date. :)

That community points are suddenly increased... :huh: :huh:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.