The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It should have been more aptly titled how to lose points ...since the thread is all about how we lose points for some mistake that is committed while posting..I have lost a total of 6 points and know why I have lost , so no issues...I learn what not do in the future to keep my points safe :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

AS rightly stated by Usha Manohar, the thread is more about losing points. You lose points on deletion of post. This is not spending. There is a way to spend points. That is on advertisement in Boddunan. This can be seen on home page.
There appears no ned to continue discussion on the topic. Hence locked.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

AS rightly stated by Usha Manohar, the thread is more about losing points. You lose points on deletion of post. This is not spending. There is a way to spend points. That is on advertisement in Boddunan. This can be seen on home page.

As we can see , the thread is still open...may be the lock dint click :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sir it is not locked still now.
profile_2012-10-11.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
can anyone tell me where have these points gone? If it's deletion of my post, it's 5 or multiples of 5. also, any of my newly started threads are not deleted till now. Then, what's the logic?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8877]}

Meera sandhu
It is deleated and two points are deducted from the credit. It is good to delete the unnecessary postings.

It is deleated and two points are deducted from the credit. It is good to delete the unnecessary postings.

for a post deletion, it's 5, not 2

Meera sandhu

You are not well informed here, the points deducted are 2 and not 5. But this does not mean you start spamming thinking that you still save 3 even if the post goes. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You are not well informed here, the points deducted are 2 and not 5. But this does not mean you start spamming thinking that you still save 3 even if the post goes. :laugh:

so, my 4 posts are deleted this month :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
which posts? :S :S :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

so, my 4 posts are deleted this month :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
which posts? :S :S :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

It is not said,you have to find out. Though my suggestion is this facility should be provided which posting is deleted.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.