The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
SJ, then send this suggestion to Admin, he may accept your idea and implement

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

SJ, then send this suggestion to Admin, he may accept your idea and implement

I already suggested it on a thread but still not considered. :blink:

But I feel he should as one should know where he went wrong. :blink:
yes, you are right. But posting on thread is waste. Just send him PM and leave the decision to him

yes, you are right. But posting on thread is waste. Just send him PM and leave the decision to him

I have already given the suggestion to the moderators they should put this in front of admin. :blink:
thats great SJ, Let us wait and see what will happen. We can just suggest, we cannot order na. because they are doers

I have already given the suggestion to the moderators they should put this in front of admin. :blink:

Sarala is right sanjeev.
many such suggestions, which I put forward in forum was opposed by majority. But I have seen many of them approved by admin, I just send my suggestions through PM. :)

Meera sandhu
thats great SJ, Let us wait and see what will happen. We can just suggest, we cannot order na. because they are doers

Actually all decisions are taken by admin so we can only give suggestions and hope they are implemented. :)
thats what i am also saying you sJ

thats what i am also saying you sJ

OK I am sending PM to admin and see what happens to my suggestion. :)
Hope This sugesstion may be granted by admin.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.