So , how do you spend your weekends ? Some people sleep all through the weekend making up for lost sleep during the week days...but for most people , weekends are meant for relaxing and spending time with their families...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like to spend more with families in weekend and also I finish some home works also which are pending during whole week.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
So , how do you spend your weekends ? Some people sleep all through the weekend making up for lost sleep during the week days...but for most people , weekends are meant for relaxing and spending time with their families...

Weekends is for outing and shopping....
whole 6 days, I am staying inside home isolated from everyone. so, sunday afternoons are really pleasing, as most sundays, we go for an outing.

Meera sandhu
I like to spend more with families in weekend and also I finish some home works also which are pending during whole week.

Yes that is a nice way to spend weekends.It is a time to relax and bond with your family isnt it ? You need the rest and relaxation to face the coming week... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Weekends is for outing and shopping....
whole 6 days, I am staying inside home isolated from everyone. so, sunday afternoons are really pleasing, as most sundays, we go for an outing.

I can understand that...you need to have some outing !For those who are out of the house all week long , weekends are meant for rest and relaxation whereas most housewives who are at home all week long would want to go out with their families :)

Yes.....
Yet, even if my hubby is tired, he take us for an outing!!!!
Actually, i make a long list!!

Meera sandhu
I sleep well on days. For me weekly holiday on Sunday is significant because I never take a leave from work on other days unless seriously sick. I don't take leave from Boddunan even on Sundays. On Sundays, I sleep and get ready in morning as usual. But instead of going to office, Only go for a walk and meet some friends and neighbors. after lunch, I sleep for a few hours. I take lunch and take after lunch nap only on Sundays. Also my friends know that they may meet me at home only on Sundays.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I like to go some some interesting place in my weekend..........Last time i go to Nalanda..........A famous place of Bihar...........
IN coming days we are having 5 days week. So every friday I would like to go to my native place.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I sleep well on days. For me weekly holiday on Sunday is significant because I never take a leave from work on other days unless seriously sick. I don't take leave from Boddunan even on Sundays. On Sundays, I sleep and get ready in morning as usual. But instead of going to office, Only go for a walk and meet some friends and neighbors. after lunch, I sleep for a few hours. I take lunch and take after lunch nap only on Sundays. Also my friends know that they may meet me at home only on Sundays.

Thats a nice peaceful and relaxing way to spend your weekends :) , I guess the only routine that never gets upset is the Boddunan postings...It is the same with me, if at all I am more active on the net during weekends :)

Weekend are very special for me.Every weekend I try to spend my time with my family members.Go for outing with them.Enjoy the day with them.Make special dishes on the weekend to mark it more special for everyone.Try to meet our neighbor.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.