Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I stick to TV from evening and keep watchig till 11 PM. I see movies and interesting TV serials. I enjoy it a lot. I also see WWE matches.

Before marriage i was also so.....either TV or Radio.
Now lot of responsibilities......
Weekends also, have a lot of work at home

Normally, Housewives and mothers are more busy during weekends since everyone is at home and want to relax and have some special meals :dry: :huh:

Also, till afternoon very busy.
We buy fish once in a week and Sunday mornings are fully dedicated for its cleaning and packing purposes.
In the afternoon, it's outing :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I stick to TV from evening and keep watchig till 11 PM. I see movies and interesting TV serials. I enjoy it a lot. I also see WWE matches.

Before marriage i was also so.....either TV or Radio.
Now lot of responsibilities......
Weekends also, have a lot of work at home

Normally, Housewives and mothers are more busy during weekends since everyone is at home and want to relax and have some special meals :dry: :huh:

Also, till afternoon very busy.
We buy fish once in a week and Sunday mornings are fully dedicated for its cleaning and packing purposes.
In the afternoon, it's outing :woohoo: :woohoo:

We have fish everyday although I buy it twice a week only...It is nice to go out on Sundays, one gets to meet friends and relatives , since there are not too many places to go except the beach,one of the 2 malls or just a drive.I refer the last with lots of music... :P :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We don't have any relatives here. Friends' visit also, very rare. No beaches nearby. Shopping is the main objective, so that I can clean his pocket...ha ha

Meera sandhu
We don't have any relatives here. Friends' visit also, very rare. No beaches nearby. Shopping is the main objective, so that I can clean his pocket...ha ha

That's a good honorable job after all the hard work you put in during the week :laugh: :cheer: ...LOL

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That's a good honorable job after all the hard work you put in during the week :laugh: :cheer: ...LOL

He should never feel confused how to spend his money :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I am here for helping him ;)

Meera sandhu

He should never feel confused how to spend his money :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I am here for helping him ;)

LOL, I hope he shares the same feelings :P I see some women so committed to shopping that they are in their own world fully charged ,moving from shop to shop with the husbands taking care of the kids and lagging behind with a bored ,disinterested look on their face LOL :laugh:

In week ends I used to sleep for more hours. very deep sleep. That is special for me. Other than that non vegitarian food is prepared in week end only. other days only vegitarian :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
weekend is very special to me. I wait and work for the week to enjoy the last day with my kids.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
weekend is very special to me. I wait and work for the week to enjoy the last day with my kids.

Yes thats understandable since you probably don't get much time to be with them during the week days.Even staying at home and spending time with children is very enjoyable ...

I used to prepare Biriyani for eating at Weekends. I used to go church in Sunday

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.