Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I used to prepare Biriyani for eating at Weekends. I used to go church in Sunday

I too used to cook Biriyani often when children were around, still do since they love it ! Biriyani is a complete dish and also one of the tastiest :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I tell my mother to prepare good breakfast or sometimes i get something from outside.

In Gujarat, Khandvi is very special. It is prepare for Besan.
In Dahod, this is special variety which is made only on Weekend. So, sometimes i bring from outside.

Want to make each day Accountable

I tell my mother to prepare good breakfast or sometimes i get something from outside.

In Dahod, this is special variety which is made only on Weekend. So, sometimes i bring from outside.

Yes this is very special to enjoy with family members.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

We had gone to Ahmedabad in May and we had a great vegetarian meal at a restaurant called Sasooji.It was very tasty and they had given both Khandvi and Dhokla along with a dozen odd dishes ! It was one of the best vegetarian meal I have ever had :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I used to prepare Biriyani for eating at Weekends. I used to go church in Sunday

I too used to cook Biriyani often when children were around, still do since they love it ! Biriyani is a complete dish and also one of the tastiest :)

Yes..Biriyani is a very tastiest food that all likes very much.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Hydrabedy Biriyani is great. In Kolkata there is a biriyani shop who prepare this and very tasty.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hydrabedy Biriyani is great. In Kolkata there is a biriyani shop who prepare this and very tasty.

Yes. All my friends also saying Hydrabad Biriyani is very tastiest.

But not getting the chance to eat? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Yes. All my friends also saying Hydrabad Biriyani is very tastiest.

But not getting the chance to eat? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Many hotels have Hyderabadi Biriyani on their menu and it is of course very tasty ! we had a food festival here at a hotel where 40 kinds of Biriyanis were prepared and served and although a few of them apparently tasted more or less the same, many were quite different in taste ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.