The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
At present most of the people like to browse using Google Chrome. and mozilla.

Mozilla if pronounced mouse illa.....it becomes, 'No Mouse ' in Malayalam. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Mouse can be rat or computer mouse :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Illa means.....not there, no, not etc...similar to Hindi word 'Nahin' :S :S :S

So, when we were hearing this word for the first time, it appeared strange. :cheer: :cheer:

Oh ya, that's so funny. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ,but still it has to be used with a mouse. :laugh:
I use Mozilla Firefox mostly. Since many of you use Google Chrome and there are many additional features in it I should start using it again. ;)
Firefox has some benefit also. Boddunan is comfortable in Firefox.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Oh is that so? I'm currently using it. Do you think that chrome is faster than firefox?

Mozilla if pronounced mouse illa.....it becomes, 'No Mouse ' in Malayalam. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So, when we were hearing this word for the first time, it appeared strange. :cheer: :cheer:

Oh ya, that's so funny. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ,but still it has to be used with a mouse. :laugh:

Really surprised to see your reply. :blink: :blink:
You are from Kerala. Right? :S

Meera sandhu

Oh is that so? I'm currently using it. Do you think that chrome is faster than firefox?

I don't find any other but Google chrome as best with so many advantages. My favorite browser.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I use Mozilla Firefox mostly. Since many of you use Google Chrome and there are many additional features in it I should start using it again. ;)

My favorite browser is Google chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Both are good and works fast. :cheer:

Hi godson, edit spelling of "Favourite" to "favorite" on thread heading. :)

Vinu

Really surprised to see your reply. :blink: :blink:
You are from Kerala. Right? :S

Ya definitely. :)

My favorite browser is Google chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Both are good and works fast. :cheer:

Hi,
actually both the spellings are right. 'Favourite' is Brittish spelling and 'favorite' is American spelling. We use brittish spellings in India. :)

Hi,
actually both the spellings are right. 'Favourite' is Brittish spelling and 'favorite' is American spelling. We use brittish spellings in India. :)

Yes Both the spellings are right, like you can see many such words which Americans have changed. For instance Colour>color, Favourite> Favorite and many more.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.