The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I use Mozilla Firefox mostly. Since many of you use Google Chrome and there are many additional features in it I should start using it again. ;)

My favorite browser is Google chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Both are good and works fast. :cheer:

Hi godson, edit spelling of "Favourite" to "favorite" on thread heading. :)

Hi,
actually both the spellings are right. 'Favourite' is Brittish spelling and 'favorite' is American spelling. We use brittish spellings in India. :)

Yes Both the spellings are right, like you can see many such words which Americans have changed. For instance Colour>color, Favourite> Favorite and many more.

Ya that's right. Other examples include center (for centre), savior (for saviour). :)
I use Mozilla Firefox mostly. Since many of you use Google Chrome and there are many additional features in it I should start using it again. ;)

My favorite browser is Google chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Both are good and works fast. :cheer:

Hi,
actually both the spellings are right. 'Favourite' is Brittish spelling and 'favorite' is American spelling. We use brittish spellings in India. :)

Yes Both the spellings are right, like you can see many such words which Americans have changed. For instance Colour>color, Favourite> Favorite and many more.

Ya that's right. Other examples include center (for centre), savior (for saviour). :)

I change my dictionary according to sites/clients I am writing for, I switch from US to UK version as per demand of the article.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hi,

Americans don't add that extra 'u' in their words. I think, their grammar is also a bit different. Not sure. Indians follow British English.

Some days before I was confused with 'practice' and 'practise'. I cleared my doubt through forum :) :)

Meera sandhu

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I don't have any favorites but since boddunan works best with Mozilla Firefox, I use that only. Actually I do like Chrome but it keeps crashing on my computer.

I am using mozilla fire fox i like that to browse and google.
Previously I used chrome but now I am using Firefox and I think It is some faster also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf .

Sharmistha Banerjee
Mozilla Firefox a fast, free. way to surf. and very easy to installed.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.