The topic is locked.
Hello All,

I am new to this site. I have just registered & activated my account. But post log in I am unable to write any article. "You are not authorized to view this resource" message is displayed.

Can someone help me out with this?

Deepanshu Agarwal
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello All,

I am new to this site. I have just registered & activated my account. But post log in I am unable to write any article. "You are not authorized to view this resource" message is displayed.

Write content on note pad and paste it in the box where we write article it is as simple.Try it if that way you are able to write it. :blink:
Hello All,

I just checked that but every thing seems okay. Did you click the dashboard > write an article tab?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hello All,

I just checked that but every thing seems okay. Did you click the dashboard > write an article tab?

Or go to "discover tab" and click on "write an article" and paste your content in the box. :)
Hi Deepanshu, a warm welcome to our group.
Hoping your doubt is cleared now.

Meera sandhu
No Actually. I am getting error page on Write an Article link. Find attached the screenshot.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8794]}

Deepanshu Agarwal
As she got the message that she is not authorized to view the resource, I think it might be the case of getting automatically logged out when the user remains inactive for more than 15 minutes.If the case is like that for you, then you can work normally after logging in again
No Actually. I am getting error page on Write an Article link. Find attached the screenshot.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8794]}

Are you directly writing in the box or did you try it to paste from note pad. :blink:
I am getting the error on the "Write an Article" link itself. No box or anything else is displayed.

Discover -> Write an Article -> Error Page.

Deepanshu Agarwal
I am getting the error on the "Write an Article" link itself. No box or anything else is displayed.

am surprised because you are able to work in forums, though can't write article. Can you PM admin please?

Meera sandhu

Log out and log in again and click on dash board and click write an article the see what happens. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.