The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, It is better to ask admin and clear your doubt then only you brother can have an account

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I see no problem with a family member joining from the same household. IP should not be an issue here, as there are measures in place here at Boddunan that prevents an user from having an advantage of a multiple account.

For example, the Earnings are non-transferable. That means, that each account has to individually reach the payout threshold.

So personally, I think there is no harm.

I am sure Maverick would drop in soon and clear the air.
I think using the same connection is not a big issue as long as the person is different and has his/her own bank account. I think if one use a different computer for this purpose, that should help him as that would save him/her from logging in and out every time. Also IP is not a big problem these days with easy availability of prepaid connections and modems. What I feel that if the PAN is made mandatory that will solve the whole problem and the funds transferred to a person's bank account in place of check payments. That would solve all the matters in one go. No person can have multiple PAN cards in different names.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think using the same connection is not a big issue as long as the person is different and has his/her own bank account. I think if one use a different computer for this purpose, that should help him as that would save him/her from logging in and out every time. Also IP is not a big problem these days with easy availability of prepaid connections and modems. What I feel that if the PAN is made mandatory that will solve the whole problem and the funds transferred to a person's bank account in place of check payments. That would solve all the matters in one go. No person can have multiple PAN cards in different names.

Its very tough for a person to maintain multiple bank accounts as we all are aware that Boddunan pays through cheque. But on many of the sites accepts it if you go through intimation. :)
I think no problem will occur ,In office we can surf in one PC altogether.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think no problem will occur ,In office we can surf in one PC altogether.

Do you write articles in office? :huh:

I can't as these days I am not getting leisure time even in the office. :evil:

Its very tough for a person to maintain multiple bank accounts as we all are aware that Boddunan pays through cheque. But on many of the sites accepts it if you go through intimation. :)

Sanjeev sir your answer is not related my post so please answer again, reading it. I said multiple PAN and not bank accounts. I have multiple bank accounts and so have almost every one according to needs.

Sanjeev sir your answer is not related my post so please answer again, reading it. I said multiple PAN and not bank accounts. I have multiple bank accounts and so have almost every one according to needs.

Multiple bank accounts with different names or same names?. :laugh:

You can open multiple bank accounts if you have multiple PAN cards in different names, Photo IDs, Address verification /proof/ DL and so many ither proof required. And not to forget Face masks suitably made to match, different names.

You can open multiple bank accounts if you have multiple PAN cards in different names, Photo IDs, Address verification /proof/ DL and so many ither proof required. And not to forget Face masks suitably made to match, different names.

Oh so you have all these things. :laugh:

How face masks you have Suny? :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.