My first question in this forum that how can i earn more points? Please tell me the best way to earning more points.
Regard, biswajit.

Biswajit Kr. Nath
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Please go to dashboard. On the right hand, you will find way to earn cash and points.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes Gulshanji, very well written. Still I would like to suggest you personally. You can write articles and earn many points from there. You can also participate in forums discussion. It carries 5 points for posting replies to the thread and 2 points for starting a new thread.
It is better to write articles.
You only get cash credits for articles , no points like you did earlier.You get points for posting on the forum and starting discussions from what I know...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Could anyone confirm me whether we can earn points to vote on polls?

Arun, there are no longer points awarded for voting on polls and also for reading articles. But if you happen to vote on the highest number of polls for a day, you get the Top Voter of the Day award of Rs. 25.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Arun Selvan

Arun, there are no longer points awarded for voting on polls and also for reading articles. But if you happen to vote on the highest number of polls for a day, you get the Top Voter of the Day award of Rs. 25.

Thanks kalyani. In the dashboard section on the right hand side, it is given as under the "How to earn" link. Could you please post the updated ways to earn the post.

I think it will be useful for all the new members and me too...

Most of my doubts are clarified from these discusions. I thank all the participants.
You only get cash credits for articles , no points like you did earlier.You get points for posting on the forum and starting discussions from what I know...

You get points for submitting polls too, 2 points for one approved and published poll, but it takes a few days for it to get approved and published.

Thanks kalyani. In the dashboard section on the right hand side, it is given as under the "How to earn" link. Could you please post the updated ways to earn the post.

Yes Arun, I will bring it to Mavericks' attention, some things do need to get updated here!!

Yes Arun, I will bring it to Mavericks' attention, some things do need to get updated here!!

Thanks kalyani. Also i would like to add one more request. Changing the profile picture is not easy to change as per the current flow of the site. If we can change the profile picture through our dashboard it will help the new members.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.