The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We can participate in contest also and earn more money. 2 contests are finished right now. more will be announced in future. so more earning opportunities there in boddunan.

Well Said Mary. Writing article is the most quickest way to earn. Not only earning, This is the effective way to share our knowledge with the rest of the world. It is also used to improve our thinking ability and communication skills as well.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Let me clarify precisely. The query is about instant payment. Payment is not instant. You have first to accumulate minimum Rs. 1,500/- to your credit. A cheque is issued only once a month. So if you reach the minimum amount in first week, payment will not be immediate. Payment of total amount due will be made only in first week of next month by cheque. Some members may get Rs. 1500/- credit even every week. But they will not be paid on weekly basis. A cheque will not be issued more than once a month.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There should be no doubt, when we are working in boddunan. It is one of the best instant payout site, i had ever seen in my life.

Want to make each day Accountable

May i know how much time need to earning minimum payout? Is payout instantly?

It depends entirely on you as to how much time you spend and contribute to reach the minimum payout level.Once that is reached, you get paid the very next month by cheque and as you know that takes a while, so there is no instant payout...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Welcome Biswaji Kr. Nath, to the boddunan.
Just work and you will be paid when you will reach the threshold.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Biswajit boddunan.com is a paying site. They pay cheques to the members when they reach minimum payout of Rs.1500.
Moreover it depends on your hard work and dedication to earni cheque in a month or two or a year. You may earn it in 15days also if you are the best author and the best forum activator of this site.

Biswajit boddunan.com is a paying site. They pay cheques to the members when they reach minimum payout of Rs.1500.
Moreover it depends on your hard work and dedication to earni cheque in a month or two or a year. You may earn it in 15days also if you are the best author and the best forum activator of this site.

Exactly it depends on our participation people reach payout here in 15 days too but they do lot of work here. :)

Exactly it depends on our participation people reach payout here in 15 days too but they do lot of work here. :)

Yes, as per our participation and dedication we can earn in boddunan. As of me boddunan is having a less threshold as 1500 to pay comparing to other sites.
Members now a day are more involved in writing articles. Article writing is also a good way to get to the payout.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes, as per our participation and dedication we can earn in boddunan. As of me boddunan is having a less threshold as 1500 to pay comparing to other sites.

But I feel differently it has high threshold as most of the site has $10 as threshold. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.