The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
May i know how much time need to earning minimum payout? Is payout instantly?

Biswajit boddunan.com is a paying site. They pay cheques to the members when they reach minimum payout of Rs.1500.
Moreover it depends on your hard work and dedication to earni cheque in a month or two or a year. You may earn it in 15days also if you are the best author and the best forum activator of this site.

Exactly it depends on our participation people reach payout here in 15 days too but they do lot of work here. :)

Yes, as per our participation and dedication we can earn in boddunan. As of me boddunan is having a less threshold as 1500 to pay comparing to other sites.

But I feel differently it has high threshold as most of the site has $10 as threshold. :blink:

Most of the sites are paying through paypal and moneybookers, that's why threshold is $10.

Want to make each day Accountable

Biswajit boddunan.com is a paying site. They pay cheques to the members when they reach minimum payout of Rs.1500.
Moreover it depends on your hard work and dedication to earni cheque in a month or two or a year. You may earn it in 15days also if you are the best author and the best forum activator of this site.

Exactly it depends on our participation people reach payout here in 15 days too but they do lot of work here. :)

Yes, as per our participation and dedication we can earn in boddunan. As of me boddunan is having a less threshold as 1500 to pay comparing to other sites.

But I feel differently it has high threshold as most of the site has $10 as threshold. :blink:

Most of the sites are paying through paypal and moneybookers, that's why threshold is $10.

May be? :blink:

But I am surprised why not boddunan start paying through Paypal. :blink:
SJ.. What do you mean by boddunan start paying through paypal?! Are you giving suggestion or new change?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
SJ.. What do you mean by boddunan start paying through paypal?! Are you giving suggestion or new change?

Suggestion my dear! :)

They still are paying through cheque. :)
oh... I thought you are saying about new change... Well, paypal is not that good with Indian members, specially in sending payments, it can be hard to use it for this site.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Bharadwaj, the threshold limit based on the sites owner. Its a part of the SEO. I think the threshold limit is reasonable in boddunan as compared to the sites which i log on frequently are more than 2000.

If you ask my opinion i would like to have the threshold limit to 1000. But it purely depends on the decision of site owner.
Since most article writing sites pay either through paypal or payza, Biswajith came up with that question of instant payment....however i personally prefer cheque payment since you are paid in rupees and there is no hassle of conversion and losing money through that ( even better would be direct debit to your bank account :P )

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If you are a good article writer then you can earn more. per article we can able to get more than 160 rs.

Mary, I appreciate your helping tendency. You answered the questions raised by members who joined recently. Not only that, You have given tips regarding quick earning.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Bharadwaj, the threshold limit based on the sites owner. Its a part of the SEO. I think the threshold limit is reasonable in boddunan as compared to the sites which i log on frequently are more than 2000.

If you ask my opinion i would like to have the threshold limit to 1000. But it purely depends on the decision of site owner.

Let me tell you, that even though the threshold kept in boddunan is 1500, but if you are active contributor in this site and if you earn 1000 in a month and want your payout, then you could ask the admin to give you payment.
It depends on admin to give you or not.

Want to make each day Accountable

If you are a good article writer then you can earn more. per article we can able to get more than 160 rs.

Mary, I appreciate your helping tendency. You answered the questions raised by members who joined recently. Not only that, You have given tips regarding quick earning.

Robert, I have noticed that you have a tendency to appreciate each and every post that is posted by other users, while I agree that it is a good thing to appreciate others, but its not healthy when each and every thread here is flooded by your appreciative posts! I hope you get my drift and stop doing so! This tendency is glaringly noteworthy when you are not a thread starter! I am asking you nicely not to do so, you are expected mostly to post your own views ABOUT THE TOPIC BEING discussed and not simply post appreciation and thank you comments. This is treated as a kind of spam by us here!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.