The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Madam you can forget I can't.Because I worked hard.My hard work really values to me.And if this things happened then how we can concentrate on work.What if this thing will not happen in future.Really disappointed.

It is the same for all of us since you don't get points unless you put effort and time, and all members had felt bad and expressed their disappointment in various threads here for having lost many points, but there is no point in fretting over it since nothing can be done now...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't know if this will continue then very sad news for Boddunan.Instead of growing it will fall.And it has said that points update only from 12pm to 12pm and I scored 1000 points before 12pm.Lets see whether it can solve or not.

Oh that means you will loose one share for this. Keep pm for the admin for this issue.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Till now i am discussing this only that did not receive any share this month and also not receive any points for birthday and earnings are not updated.I send pm but failed.No responses.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Till now i am discussing this only that did not receive any share this month and also not receive any points for birthday and earnings are not updated.I send pm but failed.No responses.

This is really bad for the site. This will loose hopes of the people to concentrate on the site.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Last month because of technical problems most of the members lost their points so the total number of points came down drastically, that's why some members might have lost out on the revenue share, which is a pity...

Yes I read about the problem but I doubt if those points members lost were not fixed if not then they should be. But apart from that I feel last month people did not participated more on the forums though focused more on writing articles and there were few members like me who did not anticipated on the forums or wrote articles. :evil: :evil:
In last month many lost some points and forget about that now work hard to get more share.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
In last month many lost some points and forget about that now work hard to get more share.

I am lucky as I was not active in that time period. :laugh:

But I feel sorry for those who lost their points. :blink:
Last month because of technical problems most of the members lost their points so the total number of points came down drastically, that's why some members might have lost out on the revenue share, which is a pity...

Yes I read about the problem but I doubt if those points members lost were not fixed if not then they should be. But apart from that I feel last month people did not participated more on the forums though focused more on writing articles and there were few members like me who did not anticipated on the forums or wrote articles. :evil: :evil:

So this is established now that this site pays. Now the thread is locked for further discussion please.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.