Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For any relation ship that may be long distance or short distance relationship, mutual understanding and love. then any kind of relation ship will be successful

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Many husband and wife are separated from each other due to their work.But I think if their is trust and believe in each relation then they can maintain healthy relation.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes, Sharmista your example is really correct. I have seen many couples. Wife stay in her home town and due to earning money on the job bases husband goes to some other country for few years. So that later both can live happily without any financial problem. Then also both will be happy. This shows even long distance relationship works successfully

Staying distance may help to make deep relation. Mainly trust and respect are main thing.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes, Sharmista your example is really correct. I have seen many couples. Wife stay in her home town and due to earning money on the job bases husband goes to some other country for few years. So that later both can live happily without any financial problem. Then also both will be happy. This shows even long distance relationship works successfully

Anyhow if you ask me if I were in that situation I would never say it that I am not happy even though I may not be happy so Its a fact its more of a painful life when your partner stays away from you. :blink:

Anyhow if you ask me if I were in that situation I would never say it that I am not happy even though I may not be happy so Its a fact its more of a painful life when your partner stays away from you. :blink:

Yes to me also, if it happens will be painful to me.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
I tried my level best and i am still trying so that the long distance relationship works. I know many of them have failed, but i don't want to and want to get success. :)

Want to make each day Accountable

I tried my level best and i am still trying so that the long distance relationship works. I know many of them have failed, but i don't want to and want to get success. :)

So you have a long distance relationship?. :blink:

Hope you get success in it. :)

So you have a long distance relationship?. :blink:

Hope you get success in it. :)

thank you. I want a lot of those wishes. :P

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes, SJ, I do Agree being away from the life partner is very difficult one and very dull life

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.