Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, SJ, I do Agree being away from the life partner is very difficult one and very dull life

When you get in an age of 22,23 then you start thinking that you should have someone in life.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ronark, I and SJ are talking about the wife and husband. Not about the teanagers and lovers and all

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ronark, I and SJ are talking about the wife and husband. Not about the teanagers and lovers and all

Exactly wife and husband relationship may not last longer if they live separately. :blink:
SJ, I think you need to edit the sentence. that though wife and husband live separately their relationship last longer.

Oh, yaa. I was unable to understand that context.

Long distance relationships can work depending on what your expectation in the relationship is. If you are happy to share your personal problems with the other person through online chat and phone and if the other person is supportive, it is helpful. If you are adamant about meeting a long distance chat friend and if he/she cannot comply, the relationship can fail. Then it is better to leave the relationship if you are not content with it. :(

Mala Jaiswar
But in some relationships people may cheat. I mean husband will be in other countries and the wife will be another country as they are living separately so they may have some afair with other person. In such cases long distance relationships won't work

But in some relationships people may cheat. I mean husband will be in other countries and the wife will be another country as they are living separately so they may have some afair with other person. In such cases long distance relationships won't work

This is the good example of long distance relationship.

yes, when good is there then bad also will be, when light is there then dark also will be, when god is there then ghost also will be, when fire is there then water is there, when truth is there then lie is there. In the same way both cases of wife and husband cases will be that is trusted one and cheating one

yes, when good is there then bad also will be, when light is there then dark also will be, when god is there then ghost also will be, when fire is there then water is there, when truth is there then lie is there. In the same way both cases of wife and husband cases will be that is trusted one and cheating one

But when you just think positive, then negative will not be there. :P :P

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.