Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Exactly, you are right Ronark, but We should always prefer to think positive. Some times we need to think negative also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Exactly, you are right Ronark, but We should always prefer to think positive. Some times we need to think negative also

Can you give any example?

Want to make each day Accountable

Many have affair or they indulge in adultery. Both life partners should understand each other and reduce the gap between them any how. Otherwise the best option is to end the relationship. It is meaningless.
yes, there should not be any communication between wife and husband. then only relationships last for longer it may be short distance or long distance relation ship works

It may or it may not work depending on many things and circumstances .I have seen some working very well, finally culminating in marriages, that is again because the couple were able to meet occasionally.However, going by statistics most such relationships fizzle out after a while..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My room-partner was having this long distance relationship and they both were comfortable. There was a huge trust in them. So, there are many cases, where this is successful.

Yes, even I know one of my aunt, who is learning tailor from my mom. Her husband is in Dhubai

Trust and Honesty are two things which should be there in long distance relationship.

yes, even faith also important. Communication should be there. no gap should be there.

I agree with you Sunil in this regards. Once both so called partner (not married ) I am sure there wiill be bound to cretae some distances in them. After all they are also human being
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.