I am 100% sure that my article does not copy content. They rejected all my articles because of earlier rejection this is not a wise decision. It is right I take help from another site but I write all articles in my words. Everyone takes a help from online content. If they want a unique content that need not to found on the net. It is not possible. My all hard work goes in garbages. If my article look plagiarized then why it is approved by an editor by giving remark well written content. If it is a plagiarized content then need to change the editor with someone responsible editor which might righty edit the article before approving . This is requested so next to no one get shocked as i shocked to see it.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am 100% sure that my article does not copy content. They rejected all my articles because of earlier rejection this is not a wise decision. It is right I take help from another site but I write all articles in my words. Everyone takes a help from online content. If they want a unique content that need not to found on the net. It is not possible. My all hard work goes in garbages. If my article look plagiarized then why it is approved by an editor by giving remark well written content. If it is a plagiarized content then need to change the editor with someone responsible editor which might righty edit the article before approving . This is requested so next to no one get shocked as i shocked to see it.
Approved by editor does not mean it is perfect and clean. Editors are human beings and can miss something. Referring to an article is different from word-word meaning translation like Hindi-English. You have translated the English content to English not just written on your own. If you believe you did not do that with other articles rejected based on the copied articles, please do send a mail to support team and they will be re-reviewed.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.