The topic is locked.
In boddunan for every category ie. Polls, Articles, Forums, etc.. there is a contest but for quotes boddunan is not conducting any contests..Why?? :angry: :unsure:

Funny videos on youtube...check it out friends...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK08Z55VFrk&feature=plcp
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually there must be some contest for quotes. Lets wait and see if any contest is announced in the category of quotes.
In boddunan for every category ie. Polls, Articles, Forums, etc.. there is a contest but for quotes boddunan is not conducting any contests..Why?? :angry: :unsure:

More than a contest, i feel the necessity of a "Moderator." in Quotes section

More than a contest, i feel the necessity of a "Moderator." in Quotes section

Yes we need it to check spamming on the "quote section" as well. :)

hello veda vyas..
are you submitting your own quotes ;) :cheer: :cheer: ?
am struggling to write at least one quote everyday and you are asking for contests? :angry: :S :evil: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

There is a monthly contest only for article writing here... Quotes are giving you points and how can one have a contest there ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Quotes are mostly taken by all from other sites for quotes, why and how do you expect a contest on them? Or do you want a contest to see how many quotes can one copy and paste here as your own??? :blink:
laughing-smiley-face_2013-01-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Quotes are mostly taken by all from other sites for quotes, why and how do you expect a contest on them? Or do you want a contest to see how many quotes can one copy and paste here as your own??? :blink:

LOL, I had the same thought ! :laugh: I have seen a few that come under that category...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

hahaha :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9670]}

Meera sandhu

LOL, I had the same thought ! :laugh: I have seen a few that come under that category...

Not just a few but too many that poor Maverick had had to spend hours cleaning up!!! :blink: :cheer:

hahaha :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9670]}

I too had a stomach ache laughing like that!! :evil: :laugh: HE HEE HEE

Also, since I see no more sense in keeping this discussion open, I am locking it up!! Unless of course, someone comes up with an earth-shattering and revealing quotes by all by himself/herself!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.