The topic is locked.
In boddunan for every category ie. Polls, Articles, Forums, etc.. there is a contest but for quotes boddunan is not conducting any contests..Why?? :angry: :unsure:

Funny videos on youtube...check it out friends...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK08Z55VFrk&feature=plcp
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Are there any contests on quotes...

by » 8 years ago

Actually there must be some contest for quotes. Lets wait and see if any contest is announced in the category of quotes.

by » 8 years ago

In boddunan for every category ie. Polls, Articles, Forums, etc.. there is a contest but for quotes boddunan is not conducting any contests..Why?? :angry: :unsure:

More than a contest, i feel the necessity of a "Moderator." in Quotes section

by » 8 years ago

More than a contest, i feel the necessity of a "Moderator." in Quotes section

Yes we need it to check spamming on the "quote section" as well. :)

by » 8 years ago

hello veda vyas..
    are you submitting your own quotes ;) :cheer: :cheer: ?
    am struggling to write at least one quote everyday and you are asking for contests? :angry: :S :evil: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

by » 8 years ago

There is a monthly contest only for article writing here... Quotes are giving you points and how can one have a contest there ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

by » 8 years ago

Quotes are mostly taken by all from other sites for quotes, why and how do you expect a contest on them? Or do you want a contest to see how many quotes can one copy and paste here as your own??? :blink:
    laughing-smiley-face_2013-01-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)

by » 8 years ago

Quotes are mostly taken by all from other sites for quotes, why and how do you expect a contest on them? Or do you want a contest to see how many quotes can one copy and paste here as your own??? :blink:

LOL, I had the same thought ! :laugh: I have seen a few that come under that category...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

by » 8 years ago

hahaha :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

by » 8 years ago

LOL, I had the same thought ! :laugh: I have seen a few that come under that category...

Not just a few but too many that poor Maverick had had to spend hours cleaning up!!! :blink: :cheer:

by » 8 years ago

hahaha :laugh: :laugh:

I too had a stomach ache laughing like that!! :evil: :laugh: HE HEE HEE

Also, since I see no more sense in keeping this discussion open, I am locking it up!! Unless of course, someone comes up with an earth-shattering and revealing quotes by all by himself/herself!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.