The topic is locked.
In boddunan for every category ie. Polls, Articles, Forums, etc.. there is a contest but for quotes boddunan is not conducting any contests..Why?? :angry: :unsure:

Funny videos on youtube...check it out friends...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK08Z55VFrk&feature=plcp
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Are there any contests on quotes...

by » 8 years ago

Devyani Sarkar
    Diamond Mate
    167 4.81k 33.4k
    Actually there must be some contest for quotes. Lets wait and see if any contest is announced in the category of quotes.

by » 8 years ago

rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k
    In boddunan for every category ie. Polls, Articles, Forums, etc.. there is a contest but for quotes boddunan is not conducting any contests..Why?? :angry: :unsure:

More than a contest, i feel the necessity of a "Moderator." in Quotes section

by » 8 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k

More than a contest, i feel the necessity of a "Moderator." in Quotes section

Yes we need it to check spamming on the "quote section" as well. :)

by » 8 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

hello veda vyas..
    are you submitting your own quotes ;) :cheer: :cheer: ?
    am struggling to write at least one quote everyday and you are asking for contests? :angry: :S :evil: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

by » 8 years ago

usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k

There is a monthly contest only for article writing here... Quotes are giving you points and how can one have a contest there ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

by » 8 years ago

Kalyani Nandurkar
    Editor & Super Moderator
    258 14.6k 108.2k

Quotes are mostly taken by all from other sites for quotes, why and how do you expect a contest on them? Or do you want a contest to see how many quotes can one copy and paste here as your own??? :blink:
    laughing-smiley-face_2013-01-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)

by » 8 years ago

usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k

Quotes are mostly taken by all from other sites for quotes, why and how do you expect a contest on them? Or do you want a contest to see how many quotes can one copy and paste here as your own??? :blink:

LOL, I had the same thought ! :laugh: I have seen a few that come under that category...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

by » 8 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

hahaha :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

by » 8 years ago

Kalyani Nandurkar
    Editor & Super Moderator
    258 14.6k 108.2k

LOL, I had the same thought ! :laugh: I have seen a few that come under that category...

Not just a few but too many that poor Maverick had had to spend hours cleaning up!!! :blink: :cheer:

by » 8 years ago

Kalyani Nandurkar
    Editor & Super Moderator
    258 14.6k 108.2k

hahaha :laugh: :laugh:

I too had a stomach ache laughing like that!! :evil: :laugh: HE HEE HEE

Also, since I see no more sense in keeping this discussion open, I am locking it up!! Unless of course, someone comes up with an earth-shattering and revealing quotes by all by himself/herself!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

What will you do if you are a Swiss Bank Manager?

If given a chance, you are the Bank Manager of a Swiss Bank, what will you do?
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 5 answer(s).
/polls/funny-polls/6322-what-will-you-do-if-you-are-a-swiss-bank-manager.json?task=poll.vote
checkbox
[{"id":"21829","title":"I will give the list of names having account in Bank to Indian Government","votes":"38","type":"x","order":"1","pct":41.76,"resources":[]},{"id":"21830","title":"I will cut 1% money every month from all fraudster bank accounts and give to Indian Treasury","votes":"15","type":"x","order":"2","pct":16.48,"resources":[]},{"id":"21831","title":"I will be awstruck seeing all the money in the Bank","votes":"7","type":"x","order":"3","pct":7.69,"resources":[]},{"id":"21832","title":"I will convince the Swiss Government that the money belongs to the common Indians and distribute the money to them","votes":"20","type":"x","order":"4","pct":21.98,"resources":[]},{"id":"21833","title":"I will take the money and keep it for myself...I need to save for my future!","votes":"11","type":"x","order":"5","pct":12.09,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200
MG Singh
2 points
indipsigh
1 points