The topic is locked.
I see some members accumulating a few thousand points and reaching the top of leader board on a weekly basis without participating in forums, is it only on the strength of clicking on articles or answering questions ? or is there any other way they could do that ?
Because for me it is a struggle to get even 500 points or more every week, so I wonder if there is anything that I am not aware of...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He he.. Same here. But I guess I am not that active here so can't complain more about it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
submitting quotes can earn points.
but now I doubt if those quotes are original or not...

Meera sandhu
I see some members accumulating a few thousand points and reaching the top of leader board on a weekly basis without participating in forums, is it only on the strength of clicking on articles or answering questions ? or is there any other way they could do that ?
Because for me it is a struggle to get even 500 points or more every week, so I wonder if there is anything that I am not aware of...

Now the latest provision for amassing the points is posting "Quotes". Its quick and easy way of getting high scores. But i don't think it will work in the long run as there is lot of chance for spamming. And remember those who participate in most of the activities cannot regularly post quotes.
Owing to this reason once i remarked in these threads that a regular moderator is needed for the quotes section
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, usha manohar, RobertP

They are original no doubt. But most of them are spam
Most of the points earned by the toppers may be from submitting quotes (3 points) and answers (5 points). Commenting on quotes gives you 3 points. I hope these are the ways they use to huge points.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Most of them are not original, even admin had to stat a thread recently where he cautioned members to stop indulging in spamming boddunanby way of quotes without completing required fields.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Most of them are not original, even admin had to stat a thread recently where he cautioned members to stop indulging in spamming boddunanby way of quotes without completing required fields.

yes i have seen the administrator's thread. Because they cannot assure a regular supply of fresh quotes most of them are falsely crediting the quotes to themselves. Tell me how many quote posters are writing in the column, "A short introduction of the quote"?

yes i have seen the administrator's thread. Because they cannot assure a regular supply of fresh quotes most of them are falsely crediting the quotes to themselves. Tell me how many quote posters are writing in the column, "A short introduction of the quote"?

That is one of the points but what would you say when they do not mention about the original person whose words they are submitting as quote, that makes it his/her personal saying and that was the basi problem..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That is one of the points but what would you say when they do not mention about the original person whose words they are submitting as quote, that makes it his/her personal saying and that was the basi problem..

I agree wrong crediting is unpardonable.
Usha, this always has been a problem here and for some time, it was not happening much. But I see that it has started again. It definitely might be via clicking articles and now by submitting quotes! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.