The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So this is being noticed by many members ....But I am amazed how one can even hope to get 4000 odd points in one week? :ohmy:
I mean other than bonus points to me it seems like a herculean task...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Usha, this always has been a problem here and for some time, it was not happening much. But I see that it has started again. It definitely might be via clicking articles and now by submitting quotes! :blink:

I guess quotes and articles together might be the reason....As long as it is done the proper way no worries otherwise it may not be very healthy for the site...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Usha, this always has been a problem here and for some time, it was not happening much. But I see that it has started again. It definitely might be via clicking articles and now by submitting quotes! :blink:

Exactly! I was thinking the same point :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
So this is being noticed by many members ....But I am amazed how one can even hope to get 4000 odd points in one week? :ohmy:

3000+ points is possible in one week through active participation in forum....10 hours a day.
But 4000+ is surely a herculean task.

Meera sandhu

3000+ points is possible in one week through active participation in forum....10 hours a day.

These 4000 points came within 2 hours on Monday itself, I saw them at 1.30 pm.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

These 4000 points came within 2 hours on Monday itself, I saw them at 1.30 pm.

That is mind boggling and how can one possibly do that, unless one simply clicks articles without even going through them...

Even I too struggled every week to accumulate 500 points and I see people who make 3000 points/week. Yes they are doing it through submitting quotes. They just copy/paste quotes from net itself. I think there must be someone who check them. Even commenting on quotes give points I have been doing it when I don't find threads to respond. :)
The points are on different activities. Additional points are given on reaching certain stages in forum like 5000 posts, 10,000 posts. In such events there is sudden jump.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
Even I too struggled every week to accumulate 500 points and I see people who make 3000 points/week. Yes they are doing it through submitting quotes. They just copy/paste quotes from net itself. I think there must be someone who check them. Even commenting on quotes give points I have been doing it when I don't find threads to respond. :)

But copy paste of quotes from the net is allowed, an easier option is to click an article and there are ever so many and each time you get a point...

But copy paste of quotes from the net is allowed, an easier option is to click an article and there are ever so many and each time you get a point...

Yes clicking articles just to get points is spamming. :blink:

But there should be someone on quote section too who could check if the person is not pasting the same quote which already has been submitted by someone else before. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.