The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So this is being noticed by many members ....But I am amazed how one can even hope to get 4000 odd points in one week? :ohmy:
I mean other than bonus points to me it seems like a herculean task...

3000+ points is possible in one week through active participation in forum....10 hours a day.
But 4000+ is surely a herculean task.

That's too much a work - 10 hours. That will be too exhausting leaving little or no time for other work. I mean it will be very very draining indeed.

I have done it a lot before starting article writing here.....I have started more than 700 topics here within 6 months. :P But now am concentrating on articles than forum :cheer:

More than 700? That's indeed a huge number. I think you might seriously be working for 10 hours then. hahahaha :lol: I too am doing the same thing. I have more forum activities than articles.

Yes she did lot of work in the forums in the past that's why she has highest number of posts to her kitty on this site. I remember there were only Sandhya's thread started every day here on the forums in the past. :blink:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
So this is being noticed by many members ....But I am amazed how one can even hope to get 4000 odd points in one week? :ohmy:

3000+ points is possible in one week through active participation in forum....10 hours a day.

That's too much a work - 10 hours. That will be too exhausting leaving little or no time for other work. I mean it will be very very draining indeed.

I have done it a lot before starting article writing here.....I have started more than 700 topics here within 6 months. :P But now am concentrating on articles than forum :cheer:

More than 700? That's indeed a huge number. I think you might seriously be working for 10 hours then. hahahaha :lol: I too am doing the same thing. I have more forum activities than articles.

Yes she did lot of work in the forums in the past that's why she has highest number of posts to her kitty on this site. I remember there were only Sandhya's thread started every day here on the forums in the past. :blink:

No wonder, she has more than 20,500 posts to boast of. (Please don't take the meaning of 'boast' literally. It is just a sentence construction). By the way, how many threads can one start in a day? Any limit to that?

No wonder, she has more than 20,500 posts to boast of. (Please don't take the meaning of 'boast' literally. It is just a sentence construction). By the way, how many threads can one start in a day? Any limit to that?

There is no limit you can start n number of threads in a day but make sure they should be meaningful and not a repeated threads. :)
Yes there is no limit in starting thread,, but they should be informative and unique.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Yes there is no limit in starting thread,, but they should be informative and unique.

But it's very sad that no one is taking initiative to start some interesting threads as I used to do a few months back..... :( :silly: :blink: :dry:
Just a few links and daily dose.....nothing else to make our brain work :laugh: :laugh:

@Abhijith, I used to work 12 hours daily.....
that time, I was not serious in earning, just enjoying the fun of forums....
Now someone else, please restart from where I have stopped..... :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Mary
I see some members accumulating a few thousand points and reaching the top of leader board on a weekly basis without participating in forums, is it only on the strength of clicking on articles or answering questions ? or is there any other way they could do that ?
Because for me it is a struggle to get even 500 points or more every week, so I wonder if there is anything that I am not aware of...

I was always curious to know how "Vedavyas" - the current topper for the week got so many points. I am stuck to the site with such forum activities and somehow managed to reach only 400 points. I was going to start a discussion about this. But I stumbled upon this one.

Let me tell you. There are two parts in "QUOTES".

After pasting the Quote, there is a column, "A brief explanation of the quote". here the toppers of Quotes are simply pasting the author of the quote,This makes them post 60 posts in 60 minutes. Thats why you see 4000 points in a single day
Suppose if the administration insists them to write a brief intro to the quote, see how the points drastically fall down.

I still dint get the hang of it, but I see that it is a loophole that probably has been plugged now....Some only look for loopholes , looks like :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But it's very sad that no one is taking initiative to start some interesting threads as I used to do a few months back..... :( :silly: :blink: :dry:
Just a few links and daily dose.....nothing else to make our brain work :laugh: :laugh:

12 hours of work is certainly worth appreciating. Did you have the stamina to continue that long?
I would like to start threads as I do have some ideas in my mind all the while.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Mary
I see some members accumulating a few thousand points and reaching the top of leader board on a weekly basis without participating in forums, is it only on the strength of clicking on articles or answering questions ? or is there any other way they could do that ?
Because for me it is a struggle to get even 500 points or more every week, so I wonder if there is anything that I am not aware of...

I was always curious to know how "Vedavyas" - the current topper for the week got so many points. I am stuck to the site with such forum activities and somehow managed to reach only 400 points. I was going to start a discussion about this. But I stumbled upon this one.

Let me tell you. There are two parts in "QUOTES".

After pasting the Quote, there is a column, "A brief explanation of the quote". here the toppers of Quotes are simply pasting the author of the quote,This makes them post 60 posts in 60 minutes. Thats why you see 4000 points in a single day
Suppose if the administration insists them to write a brief intro to the quote, see how the points drastically fall down.

I still dint get the hang of it, but I see that it is a loophole that probably has been plugged now....Some only look for loopholes , looks like :dry:

I want to see 'Quotes' feature is abolished for good. instead Q&A should be strengthened.

12 hours of work is certainly worth appreciating. Did you have the stamina to continue that long?
I would like to start threads as I do have some ideas in my mind all the while.

It's my love towards this site that prompts me to sit always before PC :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Thanks friends, now the problem has been almost solved, let me lock this thread.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.