The importance of computers is well known to all. So please keep that in mind and answer this question.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It means that computer can changed the mind of human being . It is the stage of replacement .
The importance of computers is well known to all. So please keep that in mind and answer this question.

It is as important as humans make it to be - not any more or less!!! :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

It is as important as humans make it to be - not any more or less!!! :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

Yes that's true but in the present scenarios the importance is more. So can it supplant?

Yes that's true but in the present scenarios the importance is more. So can it supplant?

As long as it would work in tandem with human brain - a symbiotic relationship - it's fine but you can rest assured the moment it would acquire any adverse relationship with humans - it would be made to disappear from the scene.
Thank you said by: Rajani K
Yes computer is changing your mind You do not do any type of work without computer.

computers can never supplant human brain. Human brain is faster than the fastest super computer of the world and its potential is beyond every explanation. yet i have to agree, computers have paralysed our human brains.
for example: earlier we used to store a lot in our brains, but now computers do that task for us.
another example...are we learning and bi-hearting spellings correctly nowadays, not at all. Now MS-Word detects our both our spelling mistakes as well as its syntax. so, we are giving less strain to our brains to learn from mistake. instead we think, MS-word will correct it for us :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Remember its a tool like hammer or tongs or calipers. And these tools are made to make our job easier. When the caveman first invented wheel, it was invented with the intention of making the job easier.
Akin to this , now you tell me did you ever hear of a human invention supplanting its very creator?
It can never be and it will never be.
And it applies to computer also.
Computer is made by human, but really now it teaches human himself that too by a human.

computers can never supplant human brain. Human brain is faster than the fastest super computer of the world and its potential is beyond every explanation. yet i have to agree, computers have paralysed our human brains.
for example: earlier we used to store a lot in our brains, but now computers do that task for us.
another example...are we learning and bi-hearting spellings correctly nowadays, not at all. Now MS-Word detects our both our spelling mistakes as well as its syntax. so, we are giving less strain to our brains to learn from mistake. instead we think, MS-word will correct it for us :laugh: :laugh:

I agree with you only on the fact that human brain is incomparable with computer which is a artificial intelligence. But regarding MS-word I don't think entire correction can be done without using human brain. Some grammar mistakes still remain after running your article through MS-word. However, it is human nature to adapt easy things so why would they want to strain their brain for simply manipulations or calculations... :cheer: :)

Remember its a tool like hammer or tongs or calipers. And these tools are made to make our job easier. When the caveman first invented wheel, it was invented with the intention of making the job easier.
Akin to this , now you tell me did you ever hear of a human invention supplanting its very creator?
It can never be and it will never be.
And it applies to computer also.

That's is true it is impossible and no one every heard about inventions supplanting its own creator. But in future can we expect it .. as it is very easy to manipulate artificial intelligence system by another human brain excluding its creator.. :P
This happens in movies then why not in real.. :cheer:
The AI devices are reaching places where man cannot reach..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.