Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If I can remember right this company formerly known as India today or India bok today with same logo as IndiaToday news used to offer unbelievable offers to its consumer- their marketing strategy was to hook customers by offering or announcing - YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED to get this item free. And the process was so genuine looking that most people could not resist the temptation but that was a tricky situation once a person hooked would end up spending lot of money for inferior items. As much as I remember they would never reply back and changed the name of company suddenly. I consider the company as one big fraud company indulged in unlawful and unethical acts. You should stay away and take all precautionary measures.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If I can remember right this company formerly known as India today or India bok today with same logo as IndiaToday news used to offer unbelievable offers to its consumer- their marketing strategy was to hook customers by offering or announcing - YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED to get this item free. And the process was so genuine looking that most people could not resist the temptation but that was a tricky situation once a person hooked would end up spending lot of money for inferior items. As much as I remember they would never reply back and changed the name of company suddenly. I consider the company as one big fraud company indulged in unlawful and unethical acts. You should stay away and take all precautionary measures.

So far as I know India Today group is quite a responsible entity and will not revert to such tactics that may damage their reputation since they are partnered with Business Today and Aaj Tak,I think the people who are harassing Rajani are some other frauds using their name and duping people!

To verify if these are the same people, Rajani register your complaint at the link I am providing here, which belongs to the bagittoday site.

http://www.bagittoday.com/complaints.htm

Just register and see what response you get, and be detailed as possible as to the conversation and what was being offered to you!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

So far as I know India Today group is quite a responsible entity and will not revert to such tactics that may damage their reputation since they are partnered with Business Today and Aaj Tak,I think the people who are harassing Rajani are some other frauds using their name and duping people!

To verify if these are the same people, Rajani register your complaint at the link I am providing here, which belongs to the bagittoday site.

Just register and see what response you get, and be detailed as possible as to the conversation and what was being offered to you!

India Today won't resort to such tactics at all and bring down their own downfall. I think it is a fraud company that is just using the big company's name to make people believe in them. India Today can also sue such companies for bringing disrepute to their name and business.

India Today won't resort to such tactics at all and bring down their own downfall. I think it is a fraud company that is just using the big company's name to make people believe in them. India Today can also sue such companies for bringing disrepute to their name and business.

That's what I feel too, so Rajani should bring this to their attention and they too can take whatever action is needed!

I said the company's logo resembled to India Today and the name was also similar. India Toady book or some thing similar. And you shall be surprised to note that it came to me when I booked a matrimonial advertisement for my daughter's marriage in HT and TOI to look as a genuine one. It certainly was not from India Today group but lookalike.
bagit.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Have a look-

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10203]}

Have a look-

I mever said you were wrong and bagittoday does belong to India Today group, I said that already. The only thing I said was that the people who are harassing Rajani do not seem to belong to the genuine bagit today, that's all. I know its logo and what it looks like!

Cheers!

Some times i also purchase some with my debit card also. Has it any risk or not? They scratched and debited the money. Hat it any risk?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Have a look-

I mever said you were wrong and bagittoday does belong to India Today group, I said that already. The only thing I said was that the people who are harassing Rajani do not seem to belong to the genuine bagit today, that's all. I know its logo and what it looks like!

Cheers!

No you did not say any thing like that but I have a bad experience with this site myself, however I would not mention it because that was almost three years before and I have no proof with me, so there.

Have a look-

Cheers!

No you did not say any thing like that but I have a bad experience with this site myself, however I would not mention it because that was almost three years before and I have no proof with me, so there.

Yes, it happens at many times with many people. We are not always aware of what is gong to happen in the future and make arrangements likewise. So, it is difficult to documents things or keep proofs. I too have faced similar things before.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.