Suppose you are forced to cut down on your monthly and annual expenditure drastically, which one/ones of the following would you give up? and why?
1, Watching films in a theater
2, Eating out
3, Buying liquor
4, Using own vehicle
5, Going to the beauty parlor
6, Monthly savings
7,Eating non vegetarian food
8, shopping
9, Holidays

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Suppose you are forced to cut down on your monthly and annual expenditure drastically, which one/ones of the following would you give up? and why?
2, Eating out
3, Buying liquor
4, Using own vehicle
6, Monthly savings
8, shopping
9, Holidays

I give up Buying liquor As it drills holes both in my health and pocket.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
I do not know what to give up. I already do not watch films in theater, eat out, buy liquor, own vehicle, go to beauty parlor, shp around and go on holidays. So, if the expenses are more, only monthly saving will reduce. I take non veg food and drinkonly in bar sometimes. If I am to reduce expenses, only frequency may go down.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

2, Eating out
3, Buying liquor
4, Using own vehicle
6, Monthly savings
8, shopping
9, Holidays

I never buy liquor and never visit beauty parlour. I rarely watch film in theater, eat out or eat non veg foods, go for shopping. May if the expenditure is to be cut down drastically, then I will completely stop those which I do rarely.
2, Eating out
3, Buying liquor
4, Using own vehicle
6, Monthly savings
8, shopping
9, Holidays

But will it make such a difference to your budget ,meaning will giving up liquor help you cut down your expenses drastically?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All these are things from which we can cut down the cost. I would definitely check all these and try to reduce all of them I won't say I will stop shopping or stop eating out but definitely reduce the frequency. :blink:
I do not know what to give up. I already do not watch films in theater, eat out, buy liquor, own vehicle, go to beauty parlor, shp around and go on holidays. So, if the expenses are more, only monthly saving will reduce. I take non veg food and drinkonly in bar sometimes. If I am to reduce expenses, only frequency may go down.

Most people think of cutting down on monthly savings and cut down on liquor expenditure and also stop eating non vegetarian food which according to them saves quite a bit a money..

2, Eating out
3, Buying liquor
4, Using own vehicle
6, Monthly savings
8, shopping
9, Holidays

But will it make such a difference to your budget ,meaning will giving up liquor help you cut down your expenses drastically?

A distant relative of my wife, who was highly educated and had substantial property was totally destroyed by drinking habit. It also made him a pauper almost.
At this juncture, i moved in and shown him practically, how just by curtailing a portion of his expenditure on Liquor can make him gain his lost health and property in a span of 6 years.
The best part was, he followed my advise religiously and could gain back almost his health and property. I narrated this experience to you in my response to your thread. I;m a teetotaler .
2, Eating out
3, Buying liquor
4, Using own vehicle
6, Monthly savings
8, shopping
9, Holidays

I won't give any one because I am not addicted to any of these- but #1, 7 & #3 are not on my list, although if I must I'll think in terms of using my own vehicle to minimum.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

2, Eating out
3, Buying liquor
4, Using own vehicle
6, Monthly savings
8, shopping
9, Holidays

I never buy liquor and never visit beauty parlour. I rarely watch film in theater, eat out or eat non veg foods, go for shopping. May if the expenditure is to be cut down drastically, then I will completely stop those which I do rarely.

I wonder which ones will be stopped by those who do all of the above things....Most people hold to the ones that they like the most even if it is costing them more and give it up only when there is no other go !

2, Eating out
3, Buying liquor
4, Using own vehicle
6, Monthly savings
8, shopping
9, Holidays

I wonder which ones will be stopped by those who do all of the above things....Most people hold to the ones that they like the most even if it is costing them more and give it up only when there is no other go !

In that case I shall stop going to beauty parlour because I do not see any need any more. (I am sure going to barber is not like going to beauty parlour)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.