Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There are alternatives for car usage also. People in a locality will use the car pooling system, where in only one person's car will be used for a week.. The system will be rotated each week and another person 's car will be used. And this rotation eases the expenditure burden on Petrol.

I have never heard of such system. Good to hear. Hope this may really reduce the petrol burden.

There are alternatives for car usage also. People in a locality will use the car pooling system, where in only one person's car will be used for a week.. The system will be rotated each week and another person 's car will be used. And this rotation eases the expenditure burden on Petrol.

I have never heard of such system. Good to hear. Hope this may really reduce the petrol burden.

Car pooling is done in most major cities which is actually a good idea since it has many advantages besides saving money, also lessens the pressure on the roads..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The last film I watched in a theater has more than 10 years ago. I don't drink. My wife doesn't go to a parlor as she herself is a beautician. So, I were to count the cost that would have been spent on that, I easily get enough for my own self.
Frankly speaking I too have not watched a film in the theater after Skyfall, it is simply not worth spending all that money unless you know for sure that the movie is good...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Suppose you are forced to cut down on your monthly and annual expenditure drastically, which one/ones of the following would you give up? and why?
1, Watching films in a theater
2, Eating out
3, Buying liquor
4, Using own vehicle
5, Going to the beauty parlor
6, Monthly savings
7,Eating non vegetarian food
8, shopping
9, Holidays

You wants to know for one thing to give. I like give some more. One thing which I will give, liquor.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Frankly speaking I too have not watched a film in the theater after Skyfall, it is simply not worth spending all that money unless you know for sure that the movie is good...

I think there's difference between you and me. If I have to guess your age from your picture, then I will have to say that I am much younger than you and I am married only for 6 years and still I haven't gone to the theater with my wife.

The last film I watched in a theatre was more than 6 years ago, it was Taxi No. 9211, after which I haven't visited a theatre, I watch films only on TV now and I feel that spending more than 100 bucks for a single ticket is just not worth it!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I think there's difference between you and me. If I have to guess your age from your picture, then I will have to say that I am much younger than you and I am married only for 6 years and still I haven't gone to the theater with my wife.

Does age have anything to do with watching films in the theater ? We don't really bother about anyone's age or other personal details on an online forum, what matters is what you post. Films have always been there and people like different kinds of films depending on their taste and it has nothing to do with age...

Does age have anything to do with watching films in the theater ? We don't really bother about anyone's age or other personal details on an online forum, what matters is what you post. Films have always been there and people like different kinds of films depending on their taste and it has nothing to do with age...

I guess you didn't get what I meant to say. And I am fine with what I had to say. I mean, I just want to say that there is some connection between being recently married and going to watch a film in a theater.

I guess you didn't get what I meant to say. And I am fine with what I had to say. I mean, I just want to say that there is some connection between being recently married and going to watch a film in a theater.

Its nothing related to being just married or not even the people who are not married go to the theaters. :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.