The topic is locked.
In what way we can connect our website to Google Adhense.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Google Adhense?! What is that ? It should be Google Adsense.

If you are talking about google adsense, then I hope you having account in Google adsense. just get the ad code from the your account and paste in html code of your site where you want to show ad.. That's it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

If you are talking about google adsense, then I hope you having account in Google adsense. just get the ad code from the your account and paste in html code of your site where you want to show ad.. That's it.

what is ad code will you explain it in detail.

If you are having an Adsense account, go to My Ads. There you will find lots of combination and color choices to apply to your ads. It won't be possible to explain here (I guess for anyone). You will have to see them for yourselves.

If you are having an Adsense account, go to My Ads. There you will find lots of combination and color choices to apply to your ads. It won't be possible to explain here (I guess for anyone). You will have to see them for yourselves.

And how to get adsense account?. What are the things one has to fulfill to get that?. :blink:

And how to get adsense account?. What are the things one has to fulfill to get that?. :blink:

When I got my account I merely registered for an account like we normally sign up at different sites and I was ready to go. But now I heard that we have to apply first and then Google decides if the account will be active or not.
I guess, you start with a blog, put some posts (maybe the blog should be active at least for 90 days - I am not sure) and see what happens next.
Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav

ABhi already explained it. You will get ad code(html code) from your account on the adsense. Which can you put anywhere on your site/blog to show the ads. ;)

SJ.. Triond is also good way to get adsense account.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

ABhi already explained it. You will get ad code(html code) from your account on the adsense. Which can you put anywhere on your site/blog to show the ads. ;)

SJ.. Triond is also good way to get adsense account.

Indians need to wait for six months before they can get/ apply for adsense accounts on their blogs or websites. This topic has been discussed many times over hence closed.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.