Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I always use pictures from wikipedia otherwise I don't use pictures now a days. There are few pictures you would get otherwise which are not copyrighted. :blink:

SJ.. Like you even I am avoiding posting any photos in article.

Suni.. Using own photos is the best.. And I know you having big collection too. :woohoo:

Did you read my introduction line?
I have a laptop and few cameras. ;)

Yes its better to use your pictures. But Suni like you don't get much of the time to do photography. :evil:

@SJ- Some times I simply sit wondering 'if only you had more time for internet, you would have done wonders" You sure have lots of energy who can do wonders without having time. ;)

No i don't have energy as you know from last few days I have not been active so much. I was really bored of net so just did not log in any of the site much but again I have come. Its true its hard to get time for sites when you have an offline full time job. :blink:

SJ.. such things happen with me too. Sometime not feeling good to be online, but sometime I get boost up.. he he

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I always use pictures from wikipedia otherwise I don't use pictures now a days. There are few pictures you would get otherwise which are not copyrighted. :blink:

SJ.. Like you even I am avoiding posting any photos in article.

Suni.. Using own photos is the best.. And I know you having big collection too. :woohoo:

Did you read my introduction line?
I have a laptop and few cameras. ;)

Yes its better to use your pictures. But Suni like you don't get much of the time to do photography. :evil:

Okay, I think you must take rest while you r tired or bored from any thing easpecially internet.

@SJ- Some times I simply sit wondering 'if only you had more time for internet, you would have done wonders" You sure have lots of energy who can do wonders without having time. ;)

No i don't have energy as you know from last few days I have not been active so much. I was really bored of net so just did not log in any of the site much but again I have come. Its true its hard to get time for sites when you have an offline full time job. :blink:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Suppose i have downloaded a picture which is copyrighted and then i use a image editing software to edit the picture according to my way, the edited picture will still be copyrighted or I can use that without any issue?

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Suppose i have downloaded a picture which is copyrighted and then i use a image editing software to edit the picture according to my way, the edited picture will still be copyrighted or I can use that without any issue?

I use a copyrighted image for guidance. That's all. Then i draw the entire picture with pencil or pen in my own idiom. Scan it and publish it .The copyrighted image will never be used after this.
Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav

No editing and modifying photos that are copyrighted is illegal and we do not allow that!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You can erase copyright mark or website from a photo but you cannot erase original picture and its owner from internet. I can see a copyrighted picture with my naked eyes but I take help of software in case I have my doubts about particular photos which have different camera quality compared to general photos.

Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
I recently use picture from wikipedia but it has been rejected.And so thought not to submit any picture.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I recently use picture from wikipedia but it has been rejected.And so thought not to submit any picture.

I am not aware which article are you talking about but one should mention the source of image to avoid rejection. If you did use a photo from wikipedia still you should mention the source and make sure that photo is not copyrighted.

I am not aware which article are you talking about but one should mention the source of image to avoid rejection. If you did use a photo from wikipedia still you should mention the source and make sure that photo is not copyrighted.

As far as I know, if we are to mention the credits (and maybe source) in the picture, we should be able to use it, irrespective if the image has copyright or not.

As far as I know, if we are to mention the credits (and maybe source) in the picture, we should be able to use it, irrespective if the image has copyright or not.

In some cases, it is necessary to obtain author's permission to use the copy righted content and image. But in most cases, it will suffice to give credit to the author by mentioning source.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.