Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I recently use picture from wikipedia but it has been rejected.And so thought not to submit any picture.

I am not aware which article are you talking about but one should mention the source of image to avoid rejection. If you did use a photo from wikipedia still you should mention the source and make sure that photo is not copyrighted.

As far as I know, if we are to mention the credits (and maybe source) in the picture, we should be able to use it, irrespective if the image has copyright or not.

In some cases, it is necessary to obtain author's permission to use the copy righted content and image. But in most cases, it will suffice to give credit to the author by mentioning source.

Lately many sites are coming up with commercial use of their photos, which they purchase from pro-photographers therefore mere mention of source would not be sufficient. They mention price and size of their product clearly. Professional writers use these images for their work who cannot manage pictures from their own sources. So using such photos/images puts us on risk of legal proceedings.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I recently use picture from wikipedia but it has been rejected.And so thought not to submit any picture.

I am not aware which article are you talking about but one should mention the source of image to avoid rejection. If you did use a photo from wikipedia still you should mention the source and make sure that photo is not copyrighted.

As far as I know, if we are to mention the credits (and maybe source) in the picture, we should be able to use it, irrespective if the image has copyright or not.

In some cases, it is necessary to obtain author's permission to use the copy righted content and image. But in most cases, it will suffice to give credit to the author by mentioning source.

Some sites or people expect the users to put a link back to their sties, which is enough for them. It is a way to of getting more trarffic.
Hello Abhijit Sir,

Can you please name those sites so that i can use free images in your articles. I have been searching for free sources but not yet found anyone.

Thanks

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Hello Abhijit Sir,

Can you please name those sites so that i can use free images in your articles. I have been searching for free sources but not yet found anyone.

Thanks

We are sailing in the same boat, Rakhiji. I too question some online friends about this and they couldn't come up with satisfactory answers. But I read in Wikipedia that it is enough to mention the source and the photographer in the article. I had written some articles in HP like this and used images from WP giving a source back.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.