Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So,simple vocabulary and correct grammar is good according to you.Yes,we can.But anyhow I think our English will not match with the native people.Will this show any negative effect (may be in generating views etc.,)?

Since your query pertains to this siite, you must be aware that this site is Indian with Indian moderators and editors and there are no Britishers, so no worries there since not all of them are word perfect ! However, as writers all of us have to keep growing and making ourselves better equipped to write and this is a life long process since perfection may never be achieved in our life time, but no harm in keep trying ! Keeping it simple and to the point is the best policy I feel !

Irrespective of the countries, all agree to abide by the acronym, when it comes to communication is KISS. The full form of KISS is, 'Keep it simple stupid.'. The best writings and speeches of the world are written or spoken are those which are simple.
So,simple vocabulary and correct grammar is good according to you.Yes,we can.But anyhow I think our English will not match with the native people.Will this show any negative effect (may be in generating views etc.,)?

Since your query pertains to this siite, you must be aware that this site is Indian with Indian moderators and editors and there are no Britishers, so no worries there since not all of them are word perfect ! However, as writers all of us have to keep growing and making ourselves better equipped to write and this is a life long process since perfection may never be achieved in our life time, but no harm in keep trying ! Keeping it simple and to the point is the best policy I feel !

The fact is that British, American and Australian sites are more liberal while dealing with article writing especially by non natives. I have yet to get a bad remark on different international sites I write for than Indian sites, who find this point of most importance instead of articles message and readership value, which infact is of prime importance.
Members from several Asian countries especially from Far east write very impressive articles although not free from grammatical mistakes but no one is allowed to criticise them and if someone does, does it at the cost of his membership.

They are only against readability glitch and passive voices.

Thats true, what is importanant is the content and presentation, however, there are some British sites where they are very particular about grammar and spelling along with other requirements...

I know you are referring to tex** Bro** (I am using half name) I am a member of that site with 2 stars. Actually they accept articles for their own writers on right out basis therefore slangs etc are important for them but if you look at the pay, almost 3 Rs /word for 2 star and up to 9Rs/word for 5 stars, their demand is genuine.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The fact is that British, American and Australian sites are more liberal while dealing with article writing especially by non natives. I have yet to get a bad remark on different international sites I write for than Indian sites, who find this point of most importance instead of articles message and readership value, which infact is of prime importance.
Members from several Asian countries especially from Far east write very impressive articles although not free from grammatical mistakes but no one is allowed to criticise them and if someone does, does it at the cost of his membership.

Thats true, what is importanant is the content and presentation, however, there are some British sites where they are very particular about grammar and spelling along with other requirements...

I know you are referring to tex** Bro** (I am using half name) I am a member of that site with 2 stars. Actually they accept articles for their own writers on right out basis therefore slangs etc are important for them but if you look at the pay, almost 3 Rs /word for 2 star and up to 9Rs/word for 5 stars, their demand is genuine.

That and a couple of others as well , very strict when it comes to grammar and structure.They simply reject your rticle with no hope of reformatting and resubmitting it...of course they do pay well...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That and a couple of others as well , very strict when it comes to grammar and structure.They simply reject your rticle with no hope of reformatting and resubmitting it...of course they do pay well...

I agree with you but most such sites refuse to accept non-natives in the first place, I registered in all such sites as my status showing living in Sydney- Australian PR Visa holder

You can add Associated content. Here there is Zero tolerance for any error.

You can add Associated content. Here there is Zero tolerance for any error.

I think all three of us are there on site you mentioned, I know about Usha as I have read many of her articles there.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
So,is it very tough to work with international sites for writing as a non-native person?
So,is it very tough to work with international sites for writing as a non-native person?

Which site you want to work for? There are many. As long as you have writing skill, just select the one that pays you well and accepts you. There is no need to bother about the sites that do not accept you or do not pay well. After joining Boddunan, there appears no need to wander elsewhere.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't think an article will be rejected due to its simplicity. As long as the correct thoughts are being conveyed without any grammatical or sentence construction, the article will be accepted, I guess.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I don't think an article will be rejected due to its simplicity. As long as the correct thoughts are being conveyed without any grammatical or sentence construction, the article will be accepted, I guess.

True, so long as you convey effectively well what you want to and as long as the errors are not too huge grammatically, there is no problem with accepting them.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.