i have been searching for genuine home based online jobs, can anyone give any reference?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is against forum rules to refer to any sites. You may search yourself on Google.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Boddunan is the best site that pays you in INR, so just focus on one earn, work hard and earn good amounts.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
i have been searching for genuine home based online jobs, can anyone give any reference?

Getting legit site to earn online is very hard. be care full while searching sites to earn.
I have also searched many home based working websites but i found boddunan the best as its pay immediately for your work and when you reach 1500rs you can redeem the amount...otjeres are fake sites and ask for regisyration fee..so be carefull you will get nothing just wastage of time.... :)
Boddunan is the best site that pays you in INR, so just focus on one earn, work hard and earn good amounts.

I agree. It is not in fact possible to utilize full earning potential on the site. You may write five articles daily on the site in addition to other activities. But i can't write even one article a day. Boddunan is no doubt best site. If somebody has ample time after writing five articles and participating in forum/ other activities, he may well look for other sites. I also feel that most individuals have also off line work that they cannot ignore. I have off line work of correspondence/ drafting appeals on central excise, which has first priority. Next of course is Boddunan.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I agree. It is not in fact possible to utilize full earning potential on the site. You may write five articles daily on the site in addition to other activities. But i can't write even one article a day. Boddunan is no doubt best site. If somebody has ample time after writing five articles and participating in forum/ other activities, he may well look for other sites. I also feel that most individuals have also off line work that they cannot ignore. I have off line work of correspondence/ drafting appeals on central excise, which has first priority. Next of course is Boddunan.

In the recent times i didn't see any online earning opportunity better than Boddunan.

I work for a local publisher as a copy writer and designer. Jobs are more and the payment is good.The best part of it is i will be paid, the moment i deliver the job. I'm satisfied with both.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Most of the online sites are fake(especially indian sites) so make a thorough research before logging in.
Its not that easy to find legit sites. I would suggest to write your own blogs and go for adsense. Boddunan is also a good site one can earn better from this too. :)
IF we spend every minute on this site, we can earn full time job amount, but only drawback is, the amount we earned from this site will takes one month to reach us

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

IF we spend every minute on this site, we can earn full time job amount, but only drawback is, the amount we earned from this site will takes one month to reach us

I don't agree with you!

I don't think one can earn maximum of 3000 Rs per month practically. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.