Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
IF we spend every minute on this site, we can earn full time job amount, but only drawback is, the amount we earned from this site will takes one month to reach us

I don't agree with you!

I don't think one can earn maximum of 3000 Rs per month practically. :blink:

We can earn some extra income with online jobs. But it is not possible to earn enough to meet whole expenses.
IF we spend every minute on this site, we can earn full time job amount, but only drawback is, the amount we earned from this site will takes one month to reach us

I don't agree with you!

It is practically not possible for those who work full time jobs offline but it is very much possible for those who are dedicated full time to online jobs. The best example is Sandhya and at one point of time, even Sarala was doing really good, she was submitting 4-5 articles daily! Even myself, when I dedicate myself to online jobs much more than I am now, I have earned 5-6 K from various online jobs, sometimes even more.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I don't agree with you!

It is practically not possible for those who work full time jobs offline but it is very much possible for those who are dedicated full time to online jobs. The best example is Sandhya and at one point of time, even Sarala was doing really good, she was submitting 4-5 articles daily! Even myself, when I dedicate myself to online jobs much more than I am now, I have earned 5-6 K from various online jobs, sometimes even more.

Yes that's true one can 5~6k from online sites if devote full time there but I don't think one can earn that much of money just by being on Boddunan only. One has to work on 3~4 genuine sites to earn better. :)

I don't agree with you!

Yes that's true one can 5~6k from online sites if devote full time there but I don't think one can earn that much of money just by being on Boddunan only. One has to work on 3~4 genuine sites to earn better. :)

True..but if you can find enough time to submit 5 articles DAILY without fail and providing each article fetches you more than 50, then that is possible! But then most of us like to fish around in more lakes than spend more time on one lake! :woohoo: :laugh:

I don't agree with you!

True..but if you can find enough time to submit 5 articles DAILY without fail and providing each article fetches you more than 50, then that is possible! But then most of us like to fish around in more lakes than spend more time on one lake! :woohoo: :laugh:

5 articles per day! is it possible for someone at least for me I can't imagine writing 5 articles daily. One need to generate lots of ideas to do that. :laugh:

I don't agree with you!

5 articles per day! is it possible for someone at least for me I can't imagine writing 5 articles daily. One need to generate lots of ideas to do that. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: That is why I said most of us like to fish in more places than one!! :woohoo: :evil: :laugh:

I don't agree with you!

I think you need to set your system to a kick start mode (You are not likely to generate ideas on your present dual ideas generating system, since you are a full time employee) People like us (jobless) can do such jobs. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't agree with you!

I am thinking to write few articles but to think of articles a day is not what I can think of. :evil:

I know you people have Einstein mind which can generate many ideas. :woohoo:

I think you need to set your system to a kick start mode (You are not likely to generate ideas on your present dual ideas generating system, since you are a full time employee) People like us (jobless) can do such jobs. ;)

I don't agree with you!

I am thinking to write few articles but to think of articles a day is not what I can think of. :evil:

I know you people have Einstein mind which can generate many ideas. :woohoo:

I guess you are right. We people have better mind because we have no job so we can save it for better work :whistle:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

One cannot have the cake and eat it too. If you want to earn more money, you have to shed sweat. If you don't like to shed sweat be satisfied with what you earn.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.