Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Online earning is not easy at all as many people tend to think....You need to devote time and also be consistent in what you do and have loads of patience. I see many people flitting from site to the other hoping to get easy money ! You can earn better when you have been with a site for a considerable period of time and have contributed a lot, then page views give you a steady earning ...I have been working on various sites since 2003 and I know how tough it is since nothing is permanent, many sites vanish or stop paying so you have to look for other avenues and so on... 2 sites where I have been working since the very beginning have been very steady, most of the others have either winded up or stopped paying..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree with most replies here. Making money online is difficult and requires focus, determination and patience. What you also need to figure out is YOUR STRENGTH. Not everyone can write or not everyone can make a website. So just because someone says they make "X" amount writing online, doesn't mean you have to start writing. Find something related to your strength and passion as it will serve as a motivation for you to keep going. Believe me, it will take some time for you to see any real money.

I would also suggest setting up your own site, especially if you want to build your online presence and authority.

Finally, Boddunan is a great site to make some real money. There are so many ways you can make money here.

An example boddunan strategy would be like:

5 articles/perday x 20rupees/article = 100 Rupees/perday

Now if you article is original and useful, getting 20 rupees/per article won't be difficult.

And also finding article topics is not difficult either. Everyday open your newspaper and look for any article where your view point differ or an article you feel needs to be expanded. You have an article topic right there.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I agree with most replies here. Making money online is difficult and requires focus, determination and patience. What you also need to figure out is YOUR STRENGTH. Not everyone can write or not everyone can make a website. So just because someone says they make "X" amount writing online, doesn't mean you have to start writing. Find something related to your strength and passion as it will serve as a motivation for you to keep going. Believe me, it will take some time for you to see any real money.

I would also suggest setting up your own site, especially if you want to build your online presence and authority.

Finally, Boddunan is a great site to make some real money. There are so many ways you can make money here.

An example boddunan strategy would be like:

5 articles/perday x 20rupees/article = 100 Rupees/perday

Now if you article is original and useful, getting 20 rupees/per article won't be difficult.

And also finding article topics is not difficult either. Everyday open your newspaper and look for any article where your view point differ or an article you feel needs to be expanded. You have an article topic right there.

True. There is no dearth of topics for writing an article, provided one keeps an eye on the happenings around. Besides news paper, TV is also a good source for subjects for writing.
IF we spend every minute on this site, we can earn full time job amount, but only drawback is, the amount we earned from this site will takes one month to reach us

I don't agree with you!

I don't think one can earn maximum of 3000 Rs per month practically. :blink:

You can't but some of hardworking members can do. So there is no need to restrict or compare members' capacities here. For instance I can earn 10k easily on this site if I only try a little more. I am busy elsewhere these days but when I shall have some spare time, I will show you that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

IF we spend every minute on this site, we can earn full time job amount, but only drawback is, the amount we earned from this site will takes one month to reach us

I don't agree with you!

You can't but some of hardworking members can do. So there is no need to restrict or compare members' capacities here. For instance I can earn 10k easily on this site if I only try a little more. I am busy elsewhere these days but when I shall have some spare time, I will show you that.

Time is the prime factor.But it should be real quality time. And it should be full time. Not in bits and pieces.

I don't agree with you!

it all depends on time and capability of a person. :)

I don't agree with you!

true, mainly on time because once you begin doing something, there is nothing impossible.

I don't agree with you!

true, mainly on time because once you begin doing something, there is nothing impossible.

Yes its time which is the constraint. I always want to write articles for Boddunan but could not because of hectic schedule at work place. :evil:

I don't agree with you!

Yes its time which is the constraint. I always want to write articles for Boddunan but could not because of hectic schedule at work place. :evil:

I would love to read your articles but why use this emote, are you trying to scare me off?

I don't agree with you!

I would love to read your articles but why use this emote, are you trying to scare me off?

Do you think I would be able to scare you?. :blink:

Certainly I have started writing and will soon complete few ones. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.