Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
IF we spend every minute on this site, we can earn full time job amount, but only drawback is, the amount we earned from this site will takes one month to reach us

I don't agree with you!

I don't think one can earn maximum of 3000 Rs per month practically. :blink:

You can't but some of hardworking members can do. So there is no need to restrict or compare members' capacities here. For instance I can earn 10k easily on this site if I only try a little more. I am busy elsewhere these days but when I shall have some spare time, I will show you that.

it all depends on time and capability of a person. :)

true, mainly on time because once you begin doing something, there is nothing impossible.

Yes its time which is the constraint. I always want to write articles for Boddunan but could not because of hectic schedule at work place. :evil:

I would love to read your articles but why use this emote, are you trying to scare me off?

Do you think I would be able to scare you?. :blink:

Certainly I have started writing and will soon complete few ones. :)

You are most welcome , as long as you don't scare me or try to push me off. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

IF we spend every minute on this site, we can earn full time job amount, but only drawback is, the amount we earned from this site will takes one month to reach us

I don't agree with you!

You can't but some of hardworking members can do. So there is no need to restrict or compare members' capacities here. For instance I can earn 10k easily on this site if I only try a little more. I am busy elsewhere these days but when I shall have some spare time, I will show you that.

true, mainly on time because once you begin doing something, there is nothing impossible.

Yes its time which is the constraint. I always want to write articles for Boddunan but could not because of hectic schedule at work place. :evil:

I would love to read your articles but why use this emote, are you trying to scare me off?

Thank you Sir I but I am not here to scare you. Don't worry.

I don't agree with you!

True. You (all of us) are here to score. Not to scare.. hehehehe
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

I don't agree with you!

True. You (all of us) are here to score. Not to scare.. hehehehe

You can't say the same about Mr. Gupta sir. He can scare me off. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.