Hi. friends... Im Back... Nw Im Technical Analysis Trainer in Stock Market.. ANy Body having any Query Regarding any Stock Can ask me. If anybody here who work in StockMarket .. let Me know
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well you can put some stock investing tips because i don't think its allowed to ask for personal stock tips in public forum... Admin please correct if i am wrong..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Hi. friends... Im Back... Nw Im Technical Analysis Trainer in Stock Market.. ANy Body having any Query Regarding any Stock Can ask me. If anybody here who work in StockMarket .. let Me know

I think there are some very good stock market experts here among us but I have my doubts if anyone can help if it's not an instant suggestion in present day scenario. The suggestions coming late are not seem to working properly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I'm a keen follower of stock markets. But never thought of entering in to it. Oh yes, I'll remember you to take advise from you whenever a situation warrants.
I too dabble in stock market at a laymans level. I buy stocks at lows and sell them at highs and buy them back when the prices come down and add on and so on...But day trading is something that I have given up now due to lack of time and even when I do so it is with whatever stocks that are there in my portfolio and a few oothers which are well known and have been steady for years...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

well, I have some knowledge regarding this topic, but don't do any kind of trading personally. But I know many who are in this field. You can always share your personal tips here..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I too dabble in stock market at a laymans level. I buy stocks at lows and sell them at highs and buy them back when the prices come down and add on and so on...But day trading is something that I have given up now due to lack of time and even when I do so it is with whatever stocks that are there in my portfolio and a few oothers which are well known and have been steady for years...

After putting this strategy into practice, you claim yourself to be a dabbler!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

After putting this strategy into practice, you claim yourself to be a dabbler!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

This is called bade log badi baatein. Great people don't keep boosting about their talents... :) :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

This is called bade log badi baatein. Great people don't keep boosting about their talents... :) :) :)

LOL of course not since what profit I manage to make is very small, so a very small investor !

@ Chinmoy ...Initially I lost a lot of money in stock market and almost gave up trading.But a relative who works for a bank once told me that the main reason for losing money is greed and gave me a few tips which have been very sensible and practical. He himself has never lost money so far but makes a steady income every month .In my own case I play it safe having burnt my fingers once and follow his tips...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL of course not since what profit I manage to make is very small, so a very small investor !

@ Chinmoy ...Initially I lost a lot of money in stock market and almost gave up trading.But a relative who works for a bank once told me that the main reason for losing money is greed and gave me a few tips which have been very sensible and practical. He himself has never lost money so far but makes a steady income every month .In my own case I play it safe having burnt my fingers once and follow his tips...

Actually we all learn it the harder way that when a particular stock is going down, it keeps going down for certain forces driving it down and maybe it even stops trading. Therefore once the stock shows some upward movements after going down for few days is the right thing to do. i made some money that way. But I too have stopped my day activities for now. I am trying online forex in a limited way.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually we all learn it the harder way that when a particular stock is going down, it keeps going down for certain forces driving it down and maybe it even stops trading. Therefore once the stock shows some upward movements after going down for few days is the right thing to do. i made some money that way. But I too have stopped my day activities for now. I am trying online forex in a limited way.

And what do you think of Forex trading, I feel that it is ten times worse than stock trading .Apparently some people makes hundreds of dollars each day using some software ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.