Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I see a few members starting a thread and then disappearing without giving any feedback or acknowledging the responses posted by other members...this is one such thread looks like ! To say the least it is unsocial to do that...

I too note this to my great chagrin!! Popping up all of a sudden and performing the vanishing act!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I see a few members starting a thread and then disappearing without giving any feedback or acknowledging the responses posted by other members...this is one such thread looks like ! To say the least it is unsocial to do that...

I think most of these people come to share a site which will help getting referrals. The possibility is that some of them come to post a job for few cents as you know few micro job sites offer for such jobs. I keep deleting 'links' from such posts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sir,i'm new to stock market and i started to trade in commodity but with low amount.Should i read any books to gain knowledge about trading ? If yes, can you suggest some books? ( which should be simple and understandable)
Sir,i'm new to stock market and i started to trade in commodity but with low amount.Should i read any books to gain knowledge about trading ? If yes, can you suggest some books? ( which should be simple and understandable)

You can go through his very discussion to get some points discussed by members..The best thing to do would be to go through economic times and any money and finance magazine...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hi. friends... Im Back... Nw Im Technical Analysis Trainer in Stock Market.. ANy Body having any Query Regarding any Stock Can ask me. If anybody here who work in StockMarket .. let Me know

Thanks Ravishankar for such a good advice. I sometimes post my queries regarding stocks.
Your topic has made me confused for a while.

Intelligent investor by Benjamen Graham a good book. You can try.World's greatestinvestor warren Buffet himself acclaimed this book.
Thank you said by: DINESH XAVIER
I have seen many peoples have posted their complaints in consumer forums. The stock exchange dealers have cheated them. I have seen many sites online which guarantee safe investments in stocks. I have doubt if they are genuine. Can you suggest me the best way to invest in stocks?
I have seen many peoples have posted their complaints in consumer forums. The stock exchange dealers have cheated them. I have seen many sites online which guarantee safe investments in stocks. I have doubt if they are genuine. Can you suggest me the best way to invest in stocks?

Its wise not to enter those avenues about which you don't have knowledge. Investing in stocks is a subject that can't be learned from books. It;s only through constant observation one can learn. I have seen best of the investors falling flat in this field.

Its wise not to enter those avenues about which you don't have knowledge. Investing in stocks is a subject that can't be learned from books. It;s only through constant observation one can learn. I have seen best of the investors falling flat in this field.

Very true ! There are three ground rules I feel are important when you want to buy stocks
1, Invest only when you have some extra cash that you can afford to forget about for the moment ,never take a loan.
2, Buy only blue chip stocks that are listed in the top 100 in the NSE or BSE index.
3, Make a realistic goal and when that is reached sell immediately !Like for example if you have bought HUL shares at Rs 350 and you would be happy with 20% rise in a year and the share price goes up to say Rs 420, you sell the shares instead of being greedy and hoping to make more profit. In case your share price has come down in a years time to less than Rs 300, buy some more so that you can average it out...Share prices never remain the same , they come down and go up all the time.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu, Devyani Sarkar

Very true ! There are three ground rules I feel are important when you want to buy stocks
1, Invest only when you have some extra cash that you can afford to forget about for the moment ,never take a loan.
2, Buy only blue chip stocks that are listed in the top 100 in the NSE or BSE index.
3, Make a realistic goal and when that is reached sell immediately !Like for example if you have bought HUL shares at Rs 350 and you would be happy with 20% rise in a year and the share price goes up to say Rs 420, you sell the shares instead of being greedy and hoping to make more profit. In case your share price has come down in a years time to less than Rs 300, buy some more so that you can average it out...Share prices never remain the same , they come down and go up all the time.

Ahaha...even this much also I don't know. I read few books in connexion with an article. That was all Greek and Latin to me. People like me should be away from stock markets.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.