I am using Tally ERP 9. I have created a ledger, but has not used it. Now I want to delete that ledger, because it is being displaying in the Balance Sheet which is unnecessary. I have been using Account Info-- ledgers-- alter-- Alt+d, but the ledger is not getting deleted.
There is no opening or closing balance because I have not used the ledger atall.... Can any one please suggest me what can be done for this?? Is there any other option to delete this ledger??
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Go to Accounts Info, select the ledger and click the 'delete' option which is displayed below. Hope it serves you well!! :P :P
I tried it, but its not getting deleted
I tried it, but its not getting deleted

It is working fine that way in my system. Even if you go to 'Accounts Info' and opt for alter for a ledger and then press ALT+D, the result would be the same. Do ensure that the ledger to be deleted in not active or involved in any transaction.
Hmm, the ledger is inactive, I have tried the option what you have told. But it is not working.
Hmm, the ledger is inactive, I have tried the option what you have told. But it is not working.

I am quite surprised that it's like that!! For a blank ledger under single mode, it is the only way I know to delete it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drKfsIt0_9c
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.