Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Although it is hard but if we know the fact that if we add 'D' in anger it becomes 'Danger' , every one of us know that anger is no good for us and we can control it. I try to look deep inside myself and find that reason of anger is within me and try to rectify it. Whenever I succeed overcoming my mistakes, I find that my anger is gone otherwise I drink a few glasses of water and the anger within me reduces to great extent, at lest it reduce tension. Anger is danger in my age :laugh:

I had heard a lot about water therapy. But this is the first time that I am hearing that water can be used in such a way to control anger. That's quite amusing to me as well as informative.

Even smoking a cigarette or taking a chocolate would do the same. What you need is to divert your mind. Even if you go on a short walk, anger will vanish.

Yes getting out of the scene is the best way to reduce anger especially that of wife's when she is in fowl mood. That even helps save our heads if she decided to throw rolling pins etc at us.
Suppression of anger and stress can lead to sever illness in the long run like neurotic and heart diseases.

Blood pressure and depression are the best examples of such diseases. So it is okay once in a while to let out steam on the person who has angered you. Keeping it in not only ruins your health but also strains relationships!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Although it is hard but if we know the fact that if we add 'D' in anger it becomes 'Danger' , every one of us know that anger is no good for us and we can control it. I try to look deep inside myself and find that reason of anger is within me and try to rectify it. Whenever I succeed overcoming my mistakes, I find that my anger is gone otherwise I drink a few glasses of water and the anger within me reduces to great extent, at lest it reduce tension. Anger is danger in my age :laugh:

I had heard a lot about water therapy. But this is the first time that I am hearing that water can be used in such a way to control anger. That's quite amusing to me as well as informative.

Even smoking a cigarette or taking a chocolate would do the same. What you need is to divert your mind. Even if you go on a short walk, anger will vanish.

Yes getting out of the scene is the best way to reduce anger especially that of wife's when she is in fowl mood. That even helps save our heads if she decided to throw rolling pins etc at us.
Suppression of anger and stress can lead to sever illness in the long run like neurotic and heart diseases.

Yes it is good to give the person a good thrashing who is making you angry. That will save you from heart attacks and blood pressure in future. There are several scientific methods which will take you out of angry situation, without of course causing your heart any strain. If you still want to get rid of your anger , you can use a punching bag to vent your anger out. Cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Blood pressure and depression are the best examples of such diseases. So it is okay once in a while to let out steam on the person who has angered you. Keeping it in not only ruins your health but also strains relationships!

It would be good to give the emotions an outlet. Always suppressing them is more likely to harm you (not talking about you, but in a general sense) than anyone else. The outlet of emotions can bring one back to normal faster almost in all cases.
Thank you said by: shadow

It would be good to give the emotions an outlet. Always suppressing them is more likely to harm you (not talking about you, but in a general sense) than anyone else. The outlet of emotions can bring one back to normal faster almost in all cases.

y
Getting out of scene is best way to control anger but it is not good to keeping in mind any wrong things. when you are in anger went to some another place and speak out what you has in your mind.

True and there are hundred and one ways to vent your anger out. the only thing is you should forget whatever is bothering you. Even if you throw your bag and shoes when entering your house and yell at full throat after you had a fight in office, will help you to great extent.

Thank you said by: mohan manohar, shadow

Anger always find an outlet for itself, it is good to provide an easy one to save yourself from bursting at seams.

y
Getting out of scene is best way to control anger but it is not good to keeping in mind any wrong things. when you are in anger went to some another place and speak out what you has in your mind.

Going to other places work only when you are in fight with someone and you need to avoid him otherwise stay there count up to 10 in normal way drink a glass of water, divert your concentration and there you are.

Anger always find an outlet for itself, it is good to provide an easy one to save yourself from bursting at seams.

Maybe that’s the natural defense mechanism of the body. And yes, instead of supressing it, letting it out will do a lot good to the person in question as the unwanted 'rasaas' do not get created in the brain, according to Ayurveda.
Most of us regret our outburst after we cool down ! Many crimes within a home are committed because of uncontrolled anger ...the reason sometimes is not even serious. I had read about a case where a man hit and killed his wife because she was a bad cook..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I channelize my anger in to productive ways. I get annoyed with my self, whenever I'm not using my resources under my very nose. Many a time my anger stood in good stead. It has shown me many hitherto unexplored avenues, which I never cared to see out of complacence. It was my channelized anger made me open my eyes.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.