Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most of us regret our outburst after we cool down ! Many crimes within a home are committed because of uncontrolled anger ...the reason sometimes is not even serious. I had read about a case where a man hit and killed his wife because she was a bad cook..

Now that is something which is abnormal and psychotic to an extent. But most often, people who are prone to anger all the time also know how to limit their outbursts to only yelling or throwing/braking things. But the violence you are alluding to are similar cases BUT coupled with violent, psychotic tendencies! So ideally all who are hot-tempered, psychotic or not, should learn proper anger management skill in time!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Most of us regret our outburst after we cool down ! Many crimes within a home are committed because of uncontrolled anger ...the reason sometimes is not even serious. I had read about a case where a man hit and killed his wife because she was a bad cook..

Now that is something which is abnormal and psychotic to an extent. But most often, people who are prone to anger all the time also know how to limit their outbursts to only yelling or throwing/braking things. But the violence you are alluding to are similar cases BUT coupled with violent, psychotic tendencies! So ideally all who are hot-tempered, psychotic or not, should learn proper anger management skill in time!

This has to be taught right at the beginning when children are young.We see some children going into tantrums and unless they get what they want they keep on and on....The best thing to do is to divert their attention and talk them out of it instead of making them feel frustrated and adamant ..Anger management is very essential for all of us since we can lose our temper for any slight reason and later regret it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This has to be taught right at the beginning when children are young.We see some children going into tantrums and unless they get what they want they keep on and on....The best thing to do is to divert their attention and talk them out of it instead of making them feel frustrated and adamant ..Anger management is very essential for all of us since we can lose our temper for any slight reason and later regret it...

Exactly! Over pampering and giving into their wishes every time to avoid their tantrums is further damaging their skills to accept NO a positive manner! I see such kids everywhere now especially on playgrounds where they are just too excessively aggressive and bullish. I seriously think that there lie the roots of a violent criminal!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Although it is hard but if we know the fact that if we add 'D' in anger it becomes 'Danger' , every one of us know that anger is no good for us and we can control it. I try to look deep inside myself and find that reason of anger is within me and try to rectify it. Whenever I succeed overcoming my mistakes, I find that my anger is gone otherwise I drink a few glasses of water and the anger within me reduces to great extent, at lest it reduce tension. Anger is danger in my age :laugh:

I had heard a lot about water therapy. But this is the first time that I am hearing that water can be used in such a way to control anger. That's quite amusing to me as well as informative.

Even smoking a cigarette or taking a chocolate would do the same. What you need is to divert your mind. Even if you go on a short walk, anger will vanish.

Yes getting out of the scene is the best way to reduce anger especially that of wife's when she is in fowl mood. That even helps save our heads if she decided to throw rolling pins etc at us.
Suppression of anger and stress can lead to sever illness in the long run like neurotic and heart diseases.

Blood pressure and depression are the best examples of such diseases. So it is okay once in a while to let out steam on the person who has angered you. Keeping it in not only ruins your health but also strains relationships!

It would be good to give the emotions an outlet. Always suppressing them is more likely to harm you (not talking about you, but in a general sense) than anyone else. The outlet of emotions can bring one back to normal faster almost in all cases.

y
Getting out of scene is best way to control anger but it is not good to keeping in mind any wrong things. when you are in anger went to some another place and speak out what you has in your mind.

Going to other places work only when you are in fight with someone and you need to avoid him otherwise stay there count up to 10 in normal way drink a glass of water, divert your concentration and there you are.

Fight with words and hands both are equal. Drinking water is also useful.

Exactly! Over pampering and giving into their wishes every time to avoid their tantrums is further damaging their skills to accept NO a positive manner! I see such kids everywhere now especially on playgrounds where they are just too excessively aggressive and bullish. I seriously think that there lie the roots of a violent criminal!

I am very sad to say that possessiveness of a diseased kind on the part of a dominant section of our parents in the matter of their wards is endangering their future and that of the society. They are not in control and tragically they won't allow any other to do it. In the process they tend to be violent, irresponsible and intractable!!!
Although it is hard but if we know the fact that if we add 'D' in anger it becomes 'Danger' , every one of us know that anger is no good for us and we can control it. I try to look deep inside myself and find that reason of anger is within me and try to rectify it. Whenever I succeed overcoming my mistakes, I find that my anger is gone otherwise I drink a few glasses of water and the anger within me reduces to great extent, at lest it reduce tension. Anger is danger in my age :laugh:

I had heard a lot about water therapy. But this is the first time that I am hearing that water can be used in such a way to control anger. That's quite amusing to me as well as informative.

Even smoking a cigarette or taking a chocolate would do the same. What you need is to divert your mind. Even if you go on a short walk, anger will vanish.

Yes getting out of the scene is the best way to reduce anger especially that of wife's when she is in fowl mood. That even helps save our heads if she decided to throw rolling pins etc at us.
Suppression of anger and stress can lead to sever illness in the long run like neurotic and heart diseases.

Blood pressure and depression are the best examples of such diseases. So it is okay once in a while to let out steam on the person who has angered you. Keeping it in not only ruins your health but also strains relationships!

It would be good to give the emotions an outlet. Always suppressing them is more likely to harm you (not talking about you, but in a general sense) than anyone else. The outlet of emotions can bring one back to normal faster almost in all cases.

y
Getting out of scene is best way to control anger but it is not good to keeping in mind any wrong things. when you are in anger went to some another place and speak out what you has in your mind.

Going to other places work only when you are in fight with someone and you need to avoid him otherwise stay there count up to 10 in normal way drink a glass of water, divert your concentration and there you are.

But it is better to see our opponent before starting a fist fight, it can make us more angry if he gave us a good beating. :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

y

But it is better to see our opponent before starting a fist fight, it can make us more angry if he gave us a good beating. :evil:

Ahaha. That;s right. A good beating may turn the anger in to helplessness. In one way you can say proudly, " I controlled my anger."

y

Water plays an importat part in many kinds of treatment of us. That is why they call it water therapy. So, drinking water with the right amount and speed can certainly help calm one down. (Looks like worth trying some day :evil: )

y

Ahaha. That;s right. A good beating may turn the anger in to helplessness. In one way you can say proudly, " I controlled my anger."

Isn't that one of the best ways of controlling your anger? just try to have it with someone who can do it for you better than you can do for yourself! ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

y

Isn't that one of the best ways of controlling your anger? just try to have it with someone who can do it for you better than you can do for yourself! ;)
I used to drink lemon tea, when I feel of getting into angriness, it reduces rage and calm me down.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.