Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most prolific batsman, prolific scorer, an entertainer and humble person. He is the face of modern cricket,

He's the combination of all virtues . In today"s fast cricket formats,where tempered exchanges an emotional outbursts are rampant, he's the personification of " Mr. Ideal."
He will be there in memories, there was a time, everything stopped, and the roads used to be empty when he bats. I could hope, after Gavaskar, we have Sachin, and after Sachin it could be Virat.

Somebody will certainly come. No one is indispensable.
Most prolific batsman, prolific scorer, an entertainer and humble person. He is the face of modern cricket,

He's the combination of all virtues . In today"s fast cricket formats,where tempered exchanges an emotional outbursts are rampant, he's the personification of " Mr. Ideal."
He will be there in memories, there was a time, everything stopped, and the roads used to be empty when he bats. I could hope, after Gavaskar, we have Sachin, and after Sachin it could be Virat.

Soon the people will burry the past and will devote to a new hero of cricket, India is always proud to be associated with some of most wonderful batters.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Soon the people will burry the past and will devote to a new hero of cricket, India is always proud to be associated with some of most wonderful batters.

Good things happen quietely. We did not dream of Sachin's arrival until his first stellar performance. We never knew who is Dhoni until he slammed his first century..

Good things happen quietely. We did not dream of Sachin's arrival until his first stellar performance. We never knew who is Dhoni until he slammed his first century..
He will be campaigning for a particular party in assembly election after his retirement, perhaps his second innings will be in politics.

What a coincidence it is. I just heard the news around 10 minutes back that he will be campaigning along with Rekha for Congress. I guess they are planning to rope in SRK and Salman Khan as well.
What a coincidence it is. I just heard the news around 10 minutes back that he will be campaigning along with Rekha for Congress. I guess they are planning to rope in SRK and Salman Khan as well.
Is it going to matter, as people will vote according to their preferences, though all these will fetch crowd as well as electronic media will be broadcasting all these, but that does not generally transformed into votes. Icons like Sachin should not limit himself to a single political thought, he is Gandhi of India sports as Gandhi is not limited to ay such political party so as Sachin should not be. But it should be his personal decision.

Roping in tinsel luminaries is a practice as old as Vedas. But I fail to understand how such a clean man is entangled in the quagmire of politics.

Roping in tinsel luminaries is a practice as old as Vedas. But I fail to understand how such a clean man is entangled in the quagmire of politics.
I am also surprised how can such an icon prefers to belong to one political thought, he should have think heavily as supporters of other political thoughts are in catch 22 situation.

I am also surprised how can such an icon prefers to belong to one political thought, he should have think heavily as supporters of other political thoughts are in catch 22 situation.

Media in a bid to break the news well before its rivals, cook up the news of its own. I wait for the confirmation.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Is it going to matter, as people will vote according to their preferences, though all these will fetch crowd as well as electronic media will be broadcasting all these, but that does not generally transformed into votes. Icons like Sachin should not limit himself to a single political thought, he is Gandhi of India sports as Gandhi is not limited to ay such political party so as Sachin should not be. But it should be his personal decision.

I think people like Sachin should stay neutral. His words to matter to his fans and they will certainly vote those candidates that he advocates. I personally love Sachin a lot, but won't go on his words to vote someone, just because he is saying that. It doesn't matter whom he is canvasing for.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.