Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ghosts are spirit who are helpless. They are not at all strong like human beings. They cannot talk, they cannot touch, they cannot eat, etc. If we want, we can do anything even capturing a ghost.

The ghosts are supposed to be formless. They can move to any place within moments. Mere desire satisfies them. Thus if a ghost wants to taste dosa, he gets instant feeling of the dish without actual consumption. So nice to be ghost. He can eat, drink, dine, womanize without actually doing anything.

http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/20559-a-visit-to-ghost-land.html
This seems to make believe that there is certain physics attached with the existence of ghosts, where they can run and reach longest distance without shortest possible of time, if some one catch the trend of physics attached with the movement of ghosts, then no one will ever need to ride vehicle. Cost of buying petrol will not be any issues. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Ghosts are not womanizer. If a person dies due to his unsuccessful love affair, he/she may become ghost. However, it will never harm their loved ones. That's true love which is their in spirits as they are close to God. It will instead protect their loved ones.
The evil power is always evil and wild. They are bad when they were alive and also after their death.
It is like Einstein's theory of energy, where he said, energy never created nor destroyed, it will be seen in different embodiment, similarly when a good man dies, his energy cannot die, and that makes him good ghost, and when a villain dies, its energy stays there and that makes him bad or evil ghosts. :silly: :silly:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
Ghosts are spirit who are helpless. They are not at all strong like human beings. They cannot talk, they cannot touch, they cannot eat, etc. If we want, we can do anything even capturing a ghost.

The ghosts are supposed to be formless. They can move to any place within moments. Mere desire satisfies them. Thus if a ghost wants to taste dosa, he gets instant feeling of the dish without actual consumption. So nice to be ghost. He can eat, drink, dine, womanize without actually doing anything.

http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/20559-a-visit-to-ghost-land.html
This seems to make believe that there is certain physics attached with the existence of ghosts, where they can run and reach longest distance without shortest possible of time, if some one catch the trend of physics attached with the movement of ghosts, then no one will ever need to ride vehicle. Cost of buying petrol will not be any issues. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Ghosts are not womanizer. If a person dies due to his unsuccessful love affair, he/she may become ghost. However, it will never harm their loved ones. That's true love which is their in spirits as they are close to God. It will instead protect their loved ones.
The evil power is always evil and wild. They are bad when they were alive and also after their death.
It is like Einstein's theory of energy, where he said, energy never created nor destroyed, it will be seen in different embodiment, similarly when a good man dies, his energy cannot die, and that makes him good ghost, and when a villain dies, its energy stays there and that makes him bad or evil ghosts. :silly: :silly:

This theory is true for not only ghosts but also for every beings on the earth.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
I have seen ghosts twice in my life and had incidents of ghosts in our family.
My belief or disbelief is not the issue as I consider it to be stepping on a minefield!! If any field has defied all scientific theories and rationality, it is this one! It has something to do with our psychological make-up and let them exist to tickle our imagination!!
Issues and minefileds are not the subjects of discussions, does ghosts exist in real life, why some one believes and why some one not, scientific theories does not give answers to all worries, one example is Brazilian nut effect where even physicians unable to answer the effect, why from time immemorial till to date, hauntings of ghosts are there?

Let me clarify by saying that my use of the word 'minefield' is deliberate and obviously figurative which must be understood in its right context. And what I precisely meant and indicated is that part of our mind which does not receive the signals of rationality and the human weakness for anything weird and bizarre. If one goes through a part of literature on ghosts all over the world, one can observe one thing in common which is production of all kinds of ghostly characters which are unique in their weirdness. Some of them have forms and are formless. Their sheer variety and novelty have kept us enthralled for ages. Now the talk of scientific inquiry or validation, where is the need of it? Has Science provided all solutions to our myriad problems? In life, there are grey areas and let them remain so. The ghostly experience is not uniquely Indian rather it is a universal phenomenon and thousands of years have not succeeded in resolving this riddle and I am sure , a few more won't be able to do it ,in the mean time let us enjoy whatever our ghostly experiences the world has to offer! Rest assured some of us are more dangerous - deeds are more spine-chilling and blood-curdling than our ghostly brethren!!!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, usha manohar
I have seen ghosts twice in my life and had incidents of ghosts in our family.

So Xavier, ghosts must be very terrifying. :evil: I wonder. :ohmy: :(
My belief or disbelief is not the issue as I consider it to be stepping on a minefield!! If any field has defied all scientific theories and rationality, it is this one! It has something to do with our psychological make-up and let them exist to tickle our imagination!!
Issues and minefileds are not the subjects of discussions, does ghosts exist in real life, why some one believes and why some one not, scientific theories does not give answers to all worries, one example is Brazilian nut effect where even physicians unable to answer the effect, why from time immemorial till to date, hauntings of ghosts are there?

Mohan ji this is same like atheists do not believe in deities and agnostics think otherwise, I think I should keep the doors open, just in case :)

Even judism belives that there is one more dimensions with us where spirits do exists, we can utmost see 3 dimensions if I am right, then those spirits stays in four or five dimensions where humans cannot see it. But still then, why some people says they have seen ghosts? :whistle:

Probably they were able to see the fourth or even the next dimension where they could see ghosts. Or could be it was their belief that made them to believe that, however I would avoid this topic in case a ghost catches me tonight for not believing. I keep my doors open, just in case

It is better not to fear anyone including a ghost. If ghost does not exist, okay. But if one exists, why again worry. Ghosts are nothing but dead human beings. Introduce yourself and engage in talk with the ghost.possibly, he may be one whom you had seen in his life or may be some ancestor who may explain his experience. As Chinmoy told some of us are more dangerous than ghosts. Who are ghosts- They are human beings who were once alive. Some of us may be ghosts after death. Thus there is no fundamental difference between living and dead. If you meet a ghost and interview him, that will be a good topic for article on Boddunan. :cheer:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

Let me clarify by saying that my use of the word 'minefield' is deliberate and obviously figurative which must be understood in its right context. And what I precisely meant and indicated is that part of our mind which does not receive the signals of rationality and the human weakness for anything weird and bizarre. If one goes through a part of literature on ghosts all over the world, one can observe one thing in common which is production of all kinds of ghostly characters which are unique in their weirdness. Some of them have forms and are formless. Their sheer variety and novelty have kept us enthralled for ages. Now the talk of scientific inquiry or validation, where is the need of it? Has Science provided all solutions to our myriad problems? In life, there are grey areas and let them remain so. The ghostly experience is not uniquely Indian rather it is a universal phenomenon and thousands of years have not succeeded in resolving this riddle and I am sure , a few more won't be able to do it ,in the mean time let us enjoy whatever our ghostly experiences the world has to offer! Rest assured some of us are more dangerous - deeds are more spine-chilling and blood-curdling than our ghostly brethren!!!

Wow! All I can say is you have managed to put inn words really well what I too have felt about this issue! There are just so many personal accounts and experiences by hundreds of people which have defied logic and explanation completely. Also what I think is that some subjects must be left alone to imagination and let them remain "Grey" areas as you suggested, because if everything about everything, then all the magic would be taken out from life!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

Wow! All I can say is you have managed to put inn words really well what I too have felt about this issue! There are just so many personal accounts and experiences by hundreds of people which have defied logic and explanation completely. Also what I think is that some subjects must be left alone to imagination and let them remain "Grey" areas as you suggested, because if everything about everything, then all the magic would be taken out from life!

There are certain territories which are best left as they are! If you scan misdeeds of those who are incarnate, you would find that our friends or foes in spirits figure nowhere! There are benevolent spirits, malevolent spirits and spirits of all kinds but even if you scan acts of malevolence of certain spirits these pale into insignificance compared to that of those who are in incarnate form!! Have you ever heard or read the gory account of a collective assault on a woman's modesty by a group of sprites!!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

There are certain territories which are best left as they are! If you scan misdeeds of those who are incarnate, you would find that our friends or foes in spirits figure nowhere! There are benevolent spirits, malevolent spirits and spirits of all kinds but even if you scan acts of malevolence of certain spirits these pale into insignificance compared to that of those who are in incarnate form!! Have you ever heard or read the gory account of a collective assault on a woman's modesty by a group of sprites!!!

Exactly! The deeds of the incarnate form are too ghastly and gruesome and will put even the foulest of the ghouls to shame! Even Bram Stoker's Dracula would never even dream of committing such acts!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Mohan ji this is same like atheists do not believe in deities and agnostics think otherwise, I think I should keep the doors open, just in case :)

Even judism belives that there is one more dimensions with us where spirits do exists, we can utmost see 3 dimensions if I am right, then those spirits stays in four or five dimensions where humans cannot see it. But still then, why some people says they have seen ghosts? :whistle:

Probably they were able to see the fourth or even the next dimension where they could see ghosts. Or could be it was their belief that made them to believe that, however I would avoid this topic in case a ghost catches me tonight for not believing. I keep my doors open, just in case

It is better not to fear anyone including a ghost. If ghost does not exist, okay. But if one exists, why again worry. Ghosts are nothing but dead human beings. Introduce yourself and engage in talk with the ghost.possibly, he may be one whom you had seen in his life or may be some ancestor who may explain his experience. As Chinmoy told some of us are more dangerous than ghosts. Who are ghosts- They are human beings who were once alive. Some of us may be ghosts after death. Thus there is no fundamental difference between living and dead. If you meet a ghost and interview him, that will be a good topic for article on Boddunan. :cheer:

@Gulshanji

I intend to come up with a few spooky articles and hope not to disappoint you!! :P :P :P
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.