The topic is locked.
Hey friends, I am here after a lot of days. Actually, time isn't permitting me to spend more time here. It was actually my New Year Resolution to be here. I lost it. After that I thought I could be here from my birthday on January 12. I lost out on that too. Now, I thought enough is enough and came here. And to my utter surprise, I saw that I have crossed my payment threshold. It's the first time for me. What's next. Do I have to request or will I get paid without requesting?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey friends, I am here after a lot of days. Actually, time isn't permitting me to spend more time here. It was actually my New Year Resolution to be here. I lost it. After that I thought I could be here from my birthday on January 12. I lost out on that too. Now, I thought enough is enough and came here. And to my utter surprise, I saw that I have crossed my payment threshold. It's the first time for me. What's next. Do I have to request or will I get paid without requesting?

i think now payment is the transferred to your bank account or through check. First fill your pay profile. Every month Admin issue payment, Lets see what is your payment mode. Best for you to send PM to admin about your Query.

Fill up the Pay profile first .And sit tight. You need not send a PM to anybody as far as payment is concerned. Things will take place of their own.
Good to see you back after a long time and a belated happy birthday!!! First time you will get paid by check most probably, ensure you fill correct details in your pay profile. Since you have crossed your threshold this month, your payment will be generated on 30th or 31st of this month. Any other changes about it, will notified to you vie email.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Good to see you back after a long time and a belated happy birthday!!! First time you will get paid by check most probably, ensure you fill correct details in your pay profile. Since you have crossed your threshold this month, your payment will be generated on 30th or 31st of this month. Any other changes about it, will notified to you vie email.

According to FAQ, A member has to wait for 6 weeks for a check. It seems to a long process. Transferring payment to the bank is shorter and safer method. Can I make a request for Bank transfer.
Hi Abhi.. Good to see you back.

Just be sure you have filled payment info profile. And now admin is providing direct bank transfer instead of cheque.. So contact admin or may be they will ask you for your bank detail . so just reply them at that time. Congrats.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Just be sure you have filled payment info profile. And now admin is providing direct bank transfer instead of cheque.. So contact admin or may be they will ask you for your bank detail . so just reply them at that time. Congrats.

If you are right, it is a good move by admin to transfer money through bank transfer.

If you are right, it is a good move by admin to transfer money through bank transfer.

In past we were getting it by cheque. But since last payment I am getting it through bank transfer.. As Kalyani said first payment may reach by cheque. But not sure, if it will be by bank transfer, user will get mail by admin for asking bank detail for the same.

Thank you said by: DIPU S KUMAR
Abhijit welcome back. Hopefully you will get enough time to spend here. If you have minimum Rs. 1500 balance in your account then admin will automatically send you the money. Wait for a month else send a request message to Maverick.

In past we were getting it by cheque. But since last payment I am getting it through bank transfer.. As Kalyani said first payment may reach by cheque. But not sure, if it will be by bank transfer, user will get mail by admin for asking bank detail for the same.

I think first payment is always by cheque and later on it is upon discretion of the admin, who may decide to pay by cheque or bank transfer depending upon location of the user! But anyhow, admin will notify whatever the case may be when he is ready to send payment.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: AKP

I think first payment is always by cheque and later on it is upon discretion of the admin, who may decide to pay by cheque or bank transfer depending upon location of the user! But anyhow, admin will notify whatever the case may be when he is ready to send payment.

Yes its upto admin.. he will decide on the time of sending. Both can be possible.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.