The topic is locked.
I always wanted to create my own website but because of lack of time and knowledge i failed to do so.
But now i have ample of time but lack in knowledge.
Hoping that boddunan will provide answers
Basically i want to create a website for my church which can manage a small group of people (200-300) regarding there events, membership, donation, membership fees, pictures, videos, downloads, notices,etc
If any one capable enough who can guide me through or help regarding this topic please reply
Thanking you in Anticipation
Good Day :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I always wanted to create my own website but because of lack of time and knowledge i failed to do so.
But now i have ample of time but lack in knowledge.
Hoping that boddunan will provide answers
Basically i want to create a website for my church which can manage a small group of people (200-300) regarding there events, membership, donation, membership fees, pictures, videos, downloads, notices,etc
If any one capable enough who can guide me through or help regarding this topic please reply
Thanking you in Anticipation
Good Day :)

There are several websites like Indiaget online, cloud google to name a few. All of them are self explanatory and easy to follow . Try through Google search for more number of sites.
Thank you said by: Robin Edison John
E commerce website, and there are good website hosting, I use for my website Blogada but there are of course some good ones and most of them have inbuilt scripts which you can use to easily create one such word press hosted website, within few minutes, for domain for a year 300 to 500 and for hosting for a month 100 to 200 INR. payment can be done in all these websites through direct bank transfer etc. If you want to receive donations then you should have enterprise Pay Pal account and that you have to purchase. It is better to Google search on how to create one wordpress hosted websites and so on to find some idea about domain and hosting.

http://mohanmekap.com/

E commerce website, and there are good website hosting, I use for my website Blogada but there are of course some good ones and most of them have inbuilt scripts which you can use to easily create one such word press hosted website, within few minutes, for domain for a year 300 to 500 and for hosting for a month 100 to 200 INR. payment can be done in all these websites through direct bank transfer etc. If you want to receive donations then you should have enterprise Pay Pal account and that you have to purchase. It is better to Google search on how to create one wordpress hosted websites and so on to find some idea about domain and hosting.

There are many sites which offer free website building and hosting. Google pages is one and i built my website without spending a dime.
it is google sites, which has custom domain setting, but what he talks about some sort enterprise sites whcih can accept payments or other, perhaps word press hosted site is good for him.

it is google sites, which has custom domain setting, but what he talks about some sort enterprise sites whcih can accept payments or other, perhaps word press hosted site is good for him.

I vave customized in accordance to my requirements including weordpress requirements/ And he wanted for free.

I think there is a business section in Google Pages, probably it'll have a solution for the poster of this thread.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think there is a business section in Google Pages, probably it'll have a solution for the poster of this thread.

Yes i have used Google pages. Now its called Google sites. I too am of the opinion that the Google sites will help poster of the thread

Yes i have used Google pages. Now its called Google sites. I too am of the opinion that the Google sites will help poster of the thread

Actually the kind of account the user needs is not entirely free, but Google charges a little amount for that, it's free for first 30 days though.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually the kind of account the user needs is not entirely free, but Google charges a little amount for that, it's free for first 30 days though.

Is that so? When I built my website when it was known as Google pages it was absolutely free.. I think it's new development about which i'm unaware
Biz.nf offers the best free hosting no ads package. Generally, I practice installing Wordpress website there, it is small and one can only create some sample websites, it might help you you can take a look at it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.