The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Biz.nf offers the best free hosting no ads package. Generally, I practice installing Wordpress website there, it is small and one can only create some sample websites, it might help you you can take a look at it.

Initially such free websites will be of use to the thread starter.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Well, there are few sites using which you can create one for free. But that again you have to work with some sub domain. Most of the sites don't give standard domain. And also you will get many limitations in compare of normal hosting.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, there are few sites using which you can create one for free. But that again you have to work with some sub domain. Most of the sites don't give standard domain. And also you will get many limitations in compare of normal hosting.

Google pages, which has become Google sites now offers a full fledged website and hosting free. When I built my website, it was known as Google pages and immediately offered Adsense also without any fuss. Now i heard that getting Adsense is quite a difficult task.

Google pages, which has become Google sites now offers a full fledged website and hosting free. When I built my website, it was known as Google pages and immediately offered Adsense also without any fuss. Now i heard that getting Adsense is quite a difficult task.

Adsense is not that difficult but getting it takes about six months in some countries, India is one of them. In other countries the only condition is 5-10 articles having enough content and one can apply and allotted the adsense with in 3 days. But adsense is good only if one has nothing else to do and the earnings are good only if one has tons of viewers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Adsense is not that difficult but getting it takes about six months in some countries, India is one of them. In other countries the only condition is 5-10 articles having enough content and one can apply and allotted the adsense with in 3 days. But adsense is good only if one has nothing else to do and the earnings are good only if one has tons of viewers.

yes earning from Google Adsense could be a bit tricky. But if you want to make money from your website affiliate marketing is a good option.

yes earning from Google Adsense could be a bit tricky. But if you want to make money from your website affiliate marketing is a good option.

Earning money through website demands a full time attention. It requires lot of hard work which is not everybody's cup of tea, especially for me. I found it's rather more easy to do the same job of article writing and illustrating in the local publishing agencies. The payments are instantaneous.

Adsense is good so long you treat it in correct manner, lot of fraudulent adsense behaviour lead to Google suspicious to good adsense implementation, I have adsense but prefer to use it only in YouTube,

http://mohanmekap.com/

Adsense is good so long you treat it in correct manner, lot of fraudulent adsense behaviour lead to Google suspicious to good adsense implementation, I have adsense but prefer to use it only in YouTube,

Adsense frauds are rampant now. That's why google has become quite strict and to get Adsense account has become next to impossible.
Seeing that the creator of this thread has not bothered to reply or ad his own inputs and also the discussion of similar nature has already taken place, I am taking the liberty to lock this up. If anyone feels the need to add anything of value, please let me know and we can reopen it! Thank you.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.