The topic is locked.
I know that there are many members of boddunan write article in expertscolumn.com. I just want to know they really pay or not and minimum payout in indian rupees...

eit101.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know if EC should be addressed as fraud. I was a member there and got paid 3-4 times. But suddenly they stopped acceptping articles and didn't even allow the writers to edit or delete them. So, that's enough reaosns to doubt them, but not really enough to term them as fraud.
I don't know if EC should be addressed as fraud. I was a member there and got paid 3-4 times. But suddenly they stopped acceptping articles and didn't even allow the writers to edit or delete them. So, that's enough reaosns to doubt them, but not really enough to term them as fraud.

It's not exactly fraud but stopped the entry of new members due to administrative reasons.
Sorry, I have lot more inside information but Boddunan is not the right platform to discuss it, the thread is locked. Thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.